• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superhero Name Change!

13 posts in this topic

Hi guys! I wanted to say hi and found an interesting REAL LIFE post to share!

A teenager in England has just changed his name to:

"Captain Fantastic Faster Than Superman Spiderman Batman Wolverine Hulk And The Flash Combined"

He now has more alias' (or does he?) than Dupcak! Hope all is well! Jan 57

:foryou:

The name is VERY similar to that of the boat Peter Griffin named in an early episode of Family Guy.

I never really thought of Spiderman Batman Wolverine Hulk as fast... :screwy:

in Caps defense, he doesnt say they are fast - just that he is faster than them.

I might call myself 'Captain insufficiently_thoughtful_person who never wants to be taken seriously but can run faster than my gran(who's dead)'.

The man is clearly an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

I just know that his father is so proud of him.

If I was his father, I would change my name to:

"Father of the dirty rat turd son that took away the name his parents gave him and became "Captain Fantastic Faster Than Superman Spiderman Batman Wolverine Hulk And The Flash Combined" and hits me up for money all of the time to buy comic books, and he won't get a job and quit school, and sure is lazy for the fastest person around."

Is that too long, ya think?

I just know that his father is so proud of him.

If I was his father, I would change my name to:

"Father of the dirty rat turd son that took away the name his parents gave him and became "Captain Fantastic Faster Than Superman Spiderman Batman Wolverine Hulk And The Flash Combined" and hits me up for money all of the time to buy comic books, and he won't get a job and quit school, and sure is lazy for the fastest person around."

Is that too long, ya think?

Too long, cut out "for the fastest person around"

hewittALB0903_468x456.jpg

Oh man, I want that Telecaster!! It's signed by all five of 'em :o

Pah, I've got loads of signed Quo stuff :grin: Better still, it was signed when I met 'em.

The name is VERY similar to that of the boat Peter Griffin named in an early episode of Family Guy.

Yep! Peter Griffin's boat was named:

"S.S. More Powerful Than Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, And The Incredible Hulk Put Together"

Noted.

It doesn't render the change any less stupid, however. Some could argue this information increases the stupidity of changing one's name to match