• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

...YOUR BEST COMIC YOU OWN?

336 posts in this topic

Fantastic thread discussion!

I always love "most valuable to you" discussions over multiple issues, unless of course your most valued you are also sitting on multiple copies of that book.

That Superman classic flag cover is one of the tops for me to see here. :applause:

My best post SA book would be TNMT #1

teenagemutantninjaturtles1cgc98whit.jpg

Okay, although I was more impressed with the first two books from a collector perspective, this 9.8 TMNT has just got to be worth loads of money in that grade.

WOW!

sas71.jpg

Okay Silver, I can think of about 500 books of yours that I like better than this one. What's so special about it?

lol

I was just being funny :shy:

My best would have to be something from here:

th_ll1.jpgth_jo01.jpgth_act252.jpgth_sm100.jpgth_sb2.jpg

I can't bring myself to post in this thread after some of the books that have been posted.

Gav, we all have a level of book we appreciate in our collection.

Go ahead. Post your "Casper the Friendly Ghost" books. It's okay!

:baiting:

I keep hording this book for some odd reason.I already have a 9.2 graded,but here is one that I think could possibly get a 9.4 with only one spine tick otherwise an amazing copy to behold.

Scan10062.jpg

I keep hording this book for some odd reason.I already have a 9.2 graded,but here is one that I think could possibly get a 9.4 with only one spine tick otherwise an amazing copy to behold.

Scan10062.jpg

Another one? Nicely done!

My favorite for ten years and counting ...

batman1.jpg

Always has been, and always will be my favorite comic book. But sadly, it is now just a book I used to own.

Kinda melancholy to think that I've owned quite a few copies in the past, but the odds are against me owning one again in the future.

But, one can dream :cloud9: