• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show me your one and onlys highest rated CGC books Are you the Top Dog

138 posts in this topic

This may turn into a "put your book on the table" post since being the first, only, and highest rated book graded is sometimes a turn on. :cloud9:

Ok my book I discovered by accident and I don't think someone will find a higher graded book. But for sure there will be others. :gossip:

But for now I own the one an only graded 9.8 Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight :acclaim:

Venom story line. This book was once very hot because it was tied into the Bane backbreaker story line. :applause:

So here's mine who got others :applause:

244u1w3.jpg

Show your fellow boardie who's the boss :sumo::golfclap:

WEBHEAD

is this one of those joke threads where you post 9.8 books that you should be ashamed to have paid the money to get slabbed (shrug) I'm pretty sure that LOTDK will be the only 9.8 forever, maybe the only slabbed #18 forever. sorry to be a jerk but you just devalued that cgc holder.

There's already a similar thread to this going on in the Signature Room which is about 39 pages long.

Here are a couple of my 1-of-a-kinds

Highest Graded and only SS book:

captainamerica450cgcss.jpg

Only SS book:

captainamerica250cgcss-2.jpg

captainamerica255cgcss-2.jpg