• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mego Super-hero dolls from Marvel/DC

100 posts in this topic

What's the deal with "Astronaut"? The blond looks modeled after Virdon on the TV series, the other doesn't look familiar to me. Could they not secure rights to Heston's likeness?
(thumbs u

Do you have any vehicles Rick? I remember having a Batmobile. Of course, it may have been part of some off-shoot brand or somehing.

indeed...

lots of vehicles..

batmobile boxed and carded, batcopter carded, spidey car boxed, green arrow car boxed, etc, etc... mego did a ton of vehicles

Why the hell did I play with my toys when I was a kid? :cry:

I know the Thng is still lying around somewhere in pretty decent shape (because he didn't have any accessories). Poor Cap, Spidey and Iron Man are probably gloveless/bootless and/or costumeless in a box somewhere ... shivering ...

A link if you wish to see more:

Mego Central

ASM (boxed)is considered the grail to some , although much more common ?

Also , the Bat-girl is one that is listed at times as one of the more expensive(boxed) =$$6,000

The "Captain Action" is the "grail" to many vintage collectors.

Rick , do you have the "Action Kid" as "Bucky" or "Aqua-lad" (which came with some very cool little accessories, BTW..)

this next picture would likely take more $'s today, to assemble, than the cost of an action 1, or Detective 27 or NM AF15

DSCN0739.jpg

Wow, so around $100k for those. Prices must have risen since I last looked at these.

I received the Green Lantern in a box for my brithday one year as a child. I wanted Flash (who they never made) but got Green Lantern. I had a few through the years: Spider-Man, Hulk, Iron-Man, BatMan, etc. These were a great toy.

this next picture would likely take more $'s today, to assemble, than the cost of an action 1, or Detective 27 or NM AF15

DSCN0739.jpg

Wow, so around $100k for those. Prices must have risen since I last looked at these.

I received the Green Lantern in a box for my brithday one year as a child. I wanted Flash (who they never made) but got Green Lantern. I had a few through the years: Spider-Man, Hulk, Iron-Man, BatMan, etc. These were a great toy.

Never seen green Lantern. Do you have a pic ?

B~

DSCN0739.jpg

Never seen green Lantern. Do you have a pic ?

B~

Sorry, Green Arrow. Wish I had a Green Lantern (alas like the Flash, never made).