• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Lebron and the CAVS going down hard

105 posts in this topic

CAVS got out-coached and it was the difference

CAV coach should be fired

He didn't ever rest Lebron when they had huge leads in every game, and totally exhausted him

They had 20 point lead in Game 1 and blew the game ....... inexcusable. That is where they lost the series, when they lost Game 1 and home court advantage

Big question now is who does Shaq cheer for?

His 1st team Magic?

Or his 2nd team Lakers?

24414225.jpg

shaq_lakers.jpg

Both Kobe and Randy Moss will never realize their true potential because their self-aggrandizement gets in the way of them becoming the BEST

Kobe won 3 titles and counting last time I checked

Moss has zero

Even in his great "undefeated" season they lost the Superbowl when some guy catches a ball off his head :roflmao:

Kobe has more than realized his "true potential" (3 titles)

Moss hasn't

How many times do I have to remind you guys that Kobe had Shaq? Shaq in his prime and they won 3 rings together and Shaq was MVP of all 3 Finals. If Lebron had Shaq now they would already have a ring. Kobe is also 0 fer without Shaq....please relax.

Moss had Brady and Bellicheck defense (shrug) Still was not enough to win a title

Football and Basketball are totally different. Rice had Joe Montana and about 5-10 other Hall of Famers at different times in his career. Basketball is 5 on 5 and 2 dominant players (at least) are needed to win a title. Check history on that one.

(thumbs u

Lakers will win the championship in 6 games

(tsk)

Don't count the Magic out of taking it all. They've provided severe matchup problems for every team so far.

You have selected the crack option...

Al the Magic have to do is win one of the first two in LA, then when the series comes back to our home court for three straight, win all of the home games.

Magic in 5

GO MAGIC!

Kobe is a pug...

Big question now is who does Shaq cheer for?

His 1st team Magic?

Or his 2nd team Lakers?

24414225.jpg

How is that even a question? Of course he will cheer for the Magic.

Shaq still hates Kobe's guts, along with the girl that he raped, along with the majority of everyone else in the country, outside of California.

The NBA will realize that the real ratings moment will come from the world seeing Kobe cry live on TV.

Lebron went down hard - played too much and simply couldn't match is insane effort from the previous games.

I'll definately enjoy the NBA finals when it begins on Thursday

Magic have gone 2-0 against the Lakers this season. Magic have proven they can do it.

yes, WITH a healthy jameer nelson. everyone forgets that part.

Magic have gone 2-0 against the Lakers this season. Magic have proven they can do it.

yes, WITH a healthy jameer nelson. everyone forgets that part.

Who forgot it?

We have had backup point guards replace him, and perform fantastically.

Great win for the Mgic and as usual...no respect from most of the country as everyone is now picking the lakers. I know the Magic can win the series.....that's not to say they will...the games haven't been played yet but anybody who counts them out before game 1 has even been played is nuts :screwy:

I think this just may be our year this year but it's not going to be easy with Gasol, Bynum, Kobe giving it their best :wishluck:

I predicted the Magic and Lakers in the Finals as I believe these are the top two teams in their respective conferences. I have great respect for the Magic team. I think they play fabulous together. But, I do have a feeling that the Lakers will take it. Just by their most recent performance in Denver, I think they are ready for the challenge. Also, Jameer Nelson is a critical player for the Magic and unfortunately, he is injured. If he were to play, it would be a tough call for me to say who would win the championship.

Damn, looks like im out numbered here

Lakers in 6 or 7 I'm thinking...the 2-3-2 format is a definite equalizer and a person_without_enough_empathy of a format for the home team...one could argue they'd rather not have home court with this format...

Orlando looks good but the noose will definitely be tighter in the finals and the Lakers were just last year which will provide for a lot of motivation...not saying Orlando has no chance but it usually takes teams at least 2 or 3 trips to win their first one... 2c