• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Cool cover goodies ! Mostly Mid-HG Caps,ASM *Bl. Terror #18!

287 posts in this topic

Next up . A beauty ! B. Terror #18 . Hate to sell this one , but figured it would sell fastest ?

I'm gonna call it a 7.0 * ? **The colors are awesome on this one ! Flat , tight , clean. Back clean w/ SC's tear top of spine.

Only issues are bottom blunted left corner , a few SC's , and a paper cut at top left.(Difficult to see , but a "hanging Chad , if you will.) :whistle:

*Cool white cover ! One of the best covers in the run. Notice my avatar fool.....

$275 shipped !

123aaap002-1.jpg

Next up . A beauty ! B. Terror #18 . Hate to sell this one , but figured it would sell fastest ?

I'm gonna call it a 7.0 * ? **The colors are awesome on this one ! Flat , tight , clean. Back clean w/ SC's tear top of spine.

Only issues are bottom blunted left corner , a few SC's , and a paper cut at top left.(Difficult to see , but a "hanging Chad , if you will.) :whistle:

*Cool white cover ! One of the best covers in the run. Notice my avatar fool.....

$275 shipped !

123aaap002-1.jpg

Sharp book there, partner.

:shy:

Hanging chads. :smirk: Political masking. Mods notified. :baiting:

$275 shipped !

123aaap002-1.jpg

Sharp book there, partner.

Hanging chads. :smirk: Political masking. Mods notified. :baiting:

lol

:makepoint:

I'll be listing many more books after lunch .

Make offers if you would like. I tend to make some very stupid and spontaneous sales decisions that benefit the buyer.

:gossip:...especially when wife is out w/ Pay-pal card.) :whistle:

Make offers if you would like. I tend to make some very stupid and spontaneous sales decisions that benefit the buyer.

:gossip:....Feel free to derail , hi-jack and heckle my sales thread as I so often do to my fellow boardies. :whistle:

Just do something ....

.....anything .......

...anybody ?...... meh

lol

Suddenly I'm wondering just how low of an offer can I make on the Black Terror 18 and get you to say yes ... hm

:gossip:....Feel free to derail , hi-jack and heckle my sales thread as I so often do to my fellow boardies. :whistle:

Just do something ....

.....anything .......

...anybody ?...... meh

lol

Just do something ....

.....anything .......

...anybody ?...... meh

lol

You get a haircut yet? :baiting:

Suddenly I'm wondering just how low of an offer can I make on the Black Terror 18 and get you to say yes ... hm

never know till you try...... :whistle:

Just do something ....

.....anything .......

...anybody ?...... meh

lol

You get a haircut yet? :baiting:

Get a job yet ? :baiting: