• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Westerns (Silver Age)
7 7

2,230 posts in this topic

Finally able to start buying again after a short lull . Tried using Gavelsnipe for the first time on ebay today since my new job's conflicted with the end of the auction. It failed; so I lost out on some decent looking Westerns I was wondering if anyone on here won and would the mind sharing scans when they arrive. It was the lot containing Kid Colt 106, 108, 110, 112, 113. Mainly interested in seeing the 106 and 112 since I think those would've been upgrades for me.

I was there til the end, too. Someone really wanted those!

Finally able to start buying again after a short lull . Tried using Gavelsnipe for the first time on ebay today since my new job's conflicted with the end of the auction. It failed; so I lost out on some decent looking Westerns

I've always used auctionsniper and never had it fail. The program that is; I've of course lost on books with higher bidders. I think the other program favored by boardies is Bidnip.

Just looked through the thread again and was surprised I've never posted in it. Weird, I thought I did ??? ... Anyways, I've come to love Marvel westerns and I love this thread! Here's a few books, the first two I've posted elsewhere before and the last two I don't think I've posted yet.

rawhidekid26.jpg

gunsmokewestern69.jpg

kidcolt95.jpg

westernoutlaws15.jpg

Thanks guys. I am still missing a ton of books. It seems I can go for months at a time without finding something then bam a small group of books I need pops up. I use to buy only one copy of each that I can find. Now if I find a nice looking book I go after regardless of having a copy or not. I figure eventually it will come down to me missing one or two books and I can use the doubles for trade bait if needed.