• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Westerns (Silver Age)
7 7

2,230 posts in this topic

AtlasT was kind enough to sell me this a couple years back...... it's a scarce book. This is the Toronto copy and was a CGC 8.0 at one time ..... it's raw and readable now :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

BRRA1toronto.jpg

AtlasT was kind enough to sell me this a couple years back...... it's a scarce book. This is the Toronto copy and was a CGC 8.0 at one time ..... it's raw and readable now :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

BRRA1toronto.jpg

:pullhair: Now that I have seen that awesome book, its on my wants list...and its scarce :cry: Thanks Jimbo :ohnoez:

.... the stories were inked by Kirby's wife, Roz...... I used to have a reader copy that had Jack AND Roz's autograph in it..... wish I still had it, but a really close friend needed a copy. GOD BLESS....

It might be..... I used to list all my keepers on there at ultra high caviar prices for kicks. I quit doing it awhile back after my TOS 50 and my FF 52 sold ANYWAY..... and I thought they were high priced enough to be safe. Kind of like playing chicken. GOD BLESS....

P.S. With the internet like it is today, the book isn't as tough as it once was. It took me 30 years pre internet to find my first copy.

Got this off a comic connect auction. Would have liked a better copy...but this book was just to low in a price not to throw a bid on.

Kid Colt #1 :headbang:

bc8985ea31e3057620ed085f6cb7d55d_zps9b6c5b7c.jpg[/img]

Looks pretty decent for a 1.5 - bust it out of slab and it will improve.

Two recent pickups. Sixth time was the charm for Rawhide Kid 17. My previous 5 copies ranged from G to VG+. Finally cracked the elusive Fine barrier! For Two Gun Kid 60, this is my first copy and it's a keeper. :cloud9:

Rawhide%2520Kid%252017%2520and%2520Two%2520Gun%2520Kid%252060.JPG