• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Westerns (Silver Age)
7 7

2,225 posts in this topic

A nice book, most especially with Ayers signature. This book would be a fine addition to a Silver Age western collection.

I tend to believe that most well-presenting westerns are tough and high grade books are a special breed.

..... I had forgotten about this one..... wouldn't that be some nice OA to have ? GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Surely would! I do that too, imagine owning the art of some great image I'm seeing.

Nice sig placement on the #83! (thumbs u

Here is my newest pickup, a couple of tears but I dig the date stamp.

oh96uRT.jpg

I need to put a list together of Atlas "gun hand" westerns, they are all so damn cool.

Amazing to find this book in this condition for this time period :cloud9:

Wyatt%20Earp%2016_zpspgsbsnyy.jpg

.....sweet book......but I'm not sold on the Maneely cover designation. It looks more like Severin to me. The chap next to the hitching posts with the mustache is a regular in Severin's Slew of Stand-ins....... kind of like Kirby's Kast of Karacters, Severin had some of the same folks recurring in his crowd scenes. GOD BLESS....

0004966-AA-001%201_zpsw2t8i88i.jpg

Hi Guys,

Ain't she a beauty?

She' is one VERY gorgeous book! (I feel like I'm cheating because I typically solicit the Pre-Hero Marvels thread).

-bc

Good thread...just bumping it to ask if anyone has a duplicate copy of Two-Gun Kid 17 and/or 60 , that they wouldn't mind selling or trading :cloud9:

Both of my sweeter higher grade personal copies seem to have been inadvertently sold by my helper, at East Coast Comic Con, last weekend....I had intended on having them slabbed at the show.meh.

That said, pretty much any grade would be acceptable, just to re-fill my full run of TGK.

.....sweet book......but I'm not sold on the Maneely cover designation. It looks more like Severin to me. The chap next to the hitching posts with the mustache is a regular in Severin's Slew of Stand-ins....... kind of like Kirby's Kast of Karacters, Severin had some of the same folks recurring in his crowd scenes. GOD BLESS....

Thanks for the kudos gang!!! I totally agree Jimbo, looks like Severin to me too (thumbs u Maneely used to do SO much of his art in inks (why he was so fast), which gave him sort of a "sketchish" looking style.

Thanks for the kudos gang!!! I totally agree Jimbo, looks like Severin to me too (thumbs u Maneely used to do SO much of his art in inks (why he was so fast), which gave him sort of a "sketchish" looking style.

....I love your board name..... it makes me want to change mine to Edgar Crippen and then you and I could double date a couple of hot twins :cloud9: GOD BLESS....