• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I did it: AF 15

66 posts in this topic

Remember this thread from last September?

18 years in the making - ASM collection finished today

I thought it would take some years before I would by the most important Spidey comic to complete the Set: AF 15.

But many of you told me it wouldn't take long and you were right. I bought a nice CGC 1.8 unrestored copy yesterday. I'm happy with it and the grade. Everything else would be too expensive for me. So with only 1 book left for my Web of Spiderman run and 5 books to complete the Spectacular Spiderman run, what's left from Spiderman to collect? (I already have every modern age Spidey series) I think I have to start Marvel Team-Up... hm

I will post a picture of the AF 15 when it has arrived!

I thought it would take some years before I would by the most important Spidey comic to complete the Set: AF 15.

But many of you told me it wouldn't take long and you were right. I bought a nice CGC 1.8 unrestored copy yesterday. I'm happy with it and the grade. Everything else would be too expensive for me. So with only 1 book left for my Web of Spiderman run and 5 books to complete the Spectacular Spiderman run, what's left from Spiderman to collect? (I already have every modern age Spidey series) I think I have to start Marvel Team-Up... hm

who da man you da man :applause:

WEBHEAD

Congrats! Despite owning so many different high grade ASMs over the years, I've never come close to touching an AF 15, or a 1, 2, or 4 for that matter.

Where do you go next? Since you've already completed the best title in the hobby, and collecting any other title would be taking a step backward, it's time to start upgrading. ;)

Congrats! Despite owning so many different high grade ASMs over the years, I've never come close to touching an AF 15, or a 1, 2, or 4 for that matter.

Where do you go next? Since you've already completed the best title in the hobby, and collecting any other title would be taking a step backward, it's time to start upgrading. ;)

Yea, that Spectacular Spider-Man can be a killer! :insane:

Congrats on the accomplishment. I would say try something harder next. OR... I would try for every Spidey appearance (cover only) in the SA. The Avengers, FF, Daredevil. But in grade.

Im not a spidey collector, but that should be a fun little run.

Collect the new best title in the hobby (Invincible)? (shrug)

Go pre-hero and collect amazing adult fantasy! Then you will get the chance to read the 14 superior issues in the run :insane:

Shouldn't you be playing punchout? That's gotta be more productive than ragging on the greatest superhero of all time.

Congrats and I suggest Spidey Super Stories because it`s a challenge in high grade.

sssstarjaws10127b9a4c5jtj0.jpg