• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

and yes, to make tj feel like someone is paying attention to him,

"I am Scott Malkinson and I want 5 Rob Guillory signatures because I have diabetes"

"I'm not gonna chase Guillory sigs with all the conformists."

southpark_goth.jpg

Thanks for the info Andrew!

Your welcome. I wasn't involved in any previous Larry's Limited Edition offerings but I wouldn't deal with the Legend & Chew offerings I have had recently without me being comfortable that everything was properly disclosed.

so....if there are any left for the nov 29th signing, at the actual signing, could you cherry pick one for me?

of course you'd be paid in advance.

At this point I am planning on accepting books to be signed, I may be able to offer the SS 9.8 pre-sells like I did with the Legends but that hasn't been determined yet.

no problem, you got me down for 5 sigs right?

I have you down for a total of zero so far.

:o

well....we need to change that, after bustin' our asses (me and shortstack) trying to track down a witness....

put me down for 5.

and yes, to make tj feel like someone is paying attention to him,

"I am Scott Malkinson and I want 5 Rob Guillory signatures because I have diabetes"

"I'm not gonna chase Guillory sigs with all the conformists."

southpark_goth.jpg

it's about time you got it right tj...

Thanks for the info Andrew!

Your welcome. I wasn't involved in any previous Larry's Limited Edition offerings but I wouldn't deal with the Legend & Chew offerings I have had recently without me being comfortable that everything was properly disclosed.

so....if there are any left for the nov 29th signing, at the actual signing, could you cherry pick one for me?

of course you'd be paid in advance.

At this point I am planning on accepting books to be signed, I may be able to offer the SS 9.8 pre-sells like I did with the Legends but that hasn't been determined yet.

no problem, you got me down for 5 sigs right?

I have you down for a total of zero so far.

:o

well....we need to change that, after bustin' our asses (me and shortstack) trying to track down a witness....

put me down for 5.

I can't.....

Anyway, let me not spam up this thread with the SS drivel, I just wanted to chime in about the print runs, SS will be dealt with in the Sig Room at the appropriate time!