• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Brian Wilson is the man. I got to meet him two years ago and get a few items signed. By far the coolest baseball player I have ever met in person.

I have a Giants fitted hat that he signed, sketched a little beard and wrote Fear the Beard on it.

I miss my beard.... Hey would you guys be so kind as to let me buy a cover OA for myself. When I have the money I wait for April's emails but get to distracted and buy something else haha I will make sure no to do that anymore. There are 37 (more with variants) covers left....Lemme have one..please and thank you hahaha

Lets go 49ers! All we need is the Warriors to make the Playoffs right Ryan. At least Monta Ellis is doing good for my fantasy league

Dom- let's go niners! I'll be at the game today. Very excited. I would love to see the warriors in the playoffs. We just need Stephon to get healthy!

i am trying to get a good page for each of the characters. pretty happy with my amelia page

dscn2306me.jpg

one of my favorite characters POYO!!

his first appearance:

comicbooks019.jpg

have a soft spot for trippy psychedelic pages too:

img0294ls.jpg

and

dscn2405n.jpg

wish i had the coin to get on the cover list but love my chew art and try to get what is within my means :)

Lets go 49ers! All we need is the Warriors to make the Playoffs right Ryan. At least Monta Ellis is doing good for my fantasy league

Dom- let's go niners! I'll be at the game today. Very excited. I would love to see the warriors in the playoffs. We just need Stephon to get healthy!

Awesome! I got to find a way to stream the niners game here in the Philippines. Should've got that NFL channel. The warriors need a decent center.