• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

That's right.....

Start it at $25 , paid through PayPal to the one who brings me the sellers name who has that lone Chew 1 CGC 10....

:news:

You said that today at 2:17 PM

I told you who had three Chew #1 10's at 2:43.

You can call me a child all you want.

Terms are terms, and you're trying to change them.

Now you say Branget doesn't own the Blue Label Chew #1 First Print CGC 10. But he owns at least three Chew #1 10's that he'll admit to.

Now you can be a MAN and send $25 to the Comic Book Legal Defence Fund as I have requested (you don't even have to put it in my name). please show proof of payment.

You should read what he posted again.

That's right.....

Start it at $25 , paid through PayPal to the one who brings me the sellers name who has that lone Chew 1 CGC 10....

:news:

You said that today at 2:17 PM

I told you who had three Chew #1 10's at 2:43.

You can call me a child all you want.

Terms are terms, and you're trying to change them.

Now you say Branget doesn't own the Blue Label Chew #1 First Print CGC 10. But he owns at least three Chew #1 10's that he'll admit to.

Now you can be a MAN and send $25 to the Comic Book Legal Defence Fund as I have requested (you don't even have to put it in my name). please show proof of payment.

lol

You guys had me going for a second there. I just re-read everything and just realized this must be an elaborate prank.

It reminded me of the Joe Pesci "Why am I so funny?" scene in Goodfellas and Ray Liotta finally calls him on it, "Git da *spoon* out of here!".

lol