• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

It's that time

In before the lock. :banana:

Hopefully not, its just Branget and his lapdog leaking tumultuous amounts of butthurt. lol

I'd say its just Hulk getting his own back for the spiteful comments made regarding his Revival 10.0 purchase.

Karma eh?

Besides harming Brangets registry stuff (which most people only have a passing interest at best tbh - if at all) I for the life of me cannot see what the fuss is about?

Same two people getting bent out of shape as they did in the Revival thread - hopefully Hulk will rise above the childish goading and not react this time :wishluck:

Hulks money - Hulks decision to do what the heck he likes with it.

Good luck to the man. (thumbs u

$ 75,000.00 USD + a 12 pack of Jelly Donuts :)

My CGC11 was actually a joke implying your sig was fake (photoshopped 10). Is it actually real? The file name with "ebay" in it had me thinking it was just a 9.8 (or 9.9) with a 10 from another book pasted on top.

CumbayA~
I don't know enough about this particular book, but the 10.0 in your sig line.. Is that the book Hulk is looking for? Edumacate me.

Yes it is the exact book he looking for, but shhhh dont tell him I dont want to spoil the fun!

I keep picturing a Great Gatsby style party that hes attending, IDK why.

So are you looking at new cars with this potential windfall coming your way?

Or a new house as Hulk seems to have the cash... lol

Man, great pickup for you!

You going to sell (assuming thats the 10.0 #1a)?

lol

I tell you what - if Hulk turns up on your door with cash (whatever amount) AND some Jelly Donuts - you have got to get that on tape and post it!!

Sounds like the thing he would do tbh...

Good luck to you mate!

The past pages have solidified to me why Moderns are at an all-time low...

And it's not the story telling...

There needs to be a culling of epic proportions, maybe biblical...

My CGC11 was actually a joke implying your sig was fake (photoshopped 10). Is it actually real? The file name with "ebay" in it had me thinking it was just a 9.8 (or 9.9) with a 10 from another book pasted on top.

no photoshop on the one in my sig, your 11 looked really nice tho, what did you do?

no photoshop on the one in my sig, your 11 looked really nice tho, what did you do?

They graded it before it was printed for him. :)

It's that time

Hopefully not, its just Branget and his lapdog leaking tumultuous amounts of butthurt. lol

I'd say its just Hulk getting his own back for the spiteful comments made regarding his Revival 10.0 purchase.

Karma eh?

Besides harming Brangets registry stuff (which most people only have a passing interest at best tbh - if at all) I for the life of me cannot see what the fuss is about?

Same two people getting bent out of shape as they did in the Revival thread - hopefully Hulk will rise above the childish goading and not react this time :wishluck:

(thumbs u

That's the book

:D , took yours, cut the 0 out, copied the 1 in its place, and filled in the extra space with the surrounding pixels.

:D , took yours, cut the 0 out, copied the 1 in its place, and filled in the extra space with the surrounding pixels.

photo shop pro

Brangets lapdog? I was the only person who was going to buy in your selling thread but you don't ship to canada.

you are a strange character.

I can understand why Andy wouldn't ship to Australia. The expense is a big issue to and from Canada to Australia and not worth the hassle to me either. At least he was straight up in his sales thread. He can post to where he wants...

As for being strange - at least I know for sure Andy won't sodomize my dad lol

Hiya James - I never saw this before.

I won't ship to Canada because for whatever reason The Canadian postal service will not accept tracked or insured parcels from Australia.

Its as simple as that - cost is irrelevant - if you want to pay $75 for a slab from OZ, go right ahead, but I'm not sending anything out, that I cannot track or insure for obvious reasons.

Perhaps your post office could enlighten you Canadian chaps, as mine certainly had no idea.

This was introduced April 14th 2013.

And I've not seen your dad James, good looking chap is he? ;)

It's that time

Karma eh?

As usual your summary screams of a general lack of reading comprehension. Back under he bridge troll.

:troll:

Brangets lapdog? I was the only person who was going to buy in your selling thread but you don't ship to canada.

you are a strange character.

I can understand why Andy wouldn't ship to Australia. The expense is a big issue to and from Canada to Australia and not worth the hassle to me either. At least he was straight up in his sales thread. He can post to where he wants...

As for being strange - at least I know for sure Andy won't sodomize my dad lol

Meet the real lapdog. lol

Hiya James - I never saw this before.

I won't ship to Canada because for whatever reason The Canadian postal service will not accept tracked or insured parcels from Australia.

Its as simple as that - cost is irrelevant - if you want to pay $75 for a slab from OZ, go right ahead, but I'm not sending anything out, that I cannot track or insure for obvious reasons.

Perhaps your post office could enlighten you Canadian chaps, as mine certainly had no idea.

This was introduced April 14th 2013.

And I've not seen your dad James, good looking chap is he? ;)

This is incorrect but spread whatever rumours you like. What's the latest book that's going to be hot? AKA which book did you buy now? So transparent. :facepalm: