• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Also old enough to know that the census isn't always right,

I'm actually going to be pretty happy seeing you on the pl

And stop threatening me Punk...

How is that a threat? You offered money for information, you were given that information, you've decided not to pay the charity of my choice.

30 days - June 17 2013 is d day.

He is looking for the person who owns the #1 10.0 1st printing from what I have read. How do you not understand or comprehend this? If you sent him Jeff's name then you sent him the wrong info. How about throwing yourself on the list.

Someone please find me the seller who has the 10, pay you through Paypal as I said...and the #1 10, not 1b thru 1g ....I will then email seller so he can provide me proof he has it, otherwise hopefully he responds to my WTB I posted , or thru ebay....be back guys...

Is this insufficiently_thoughtful_person for real...

no, and he's not italian, so technically his user name is racist...

He is likely just trying to goad you into getting yourself a strike.

Thank you CBT, hulk needs to leave for a bit, be back....and jimmy, come on man , I have nothing against you...I don't even know you, just asking for info....be back guys, and thanks...

So he can call me a punk but IM starting something?

How is he being picked as a favourite over me?!

I'm 50% italian (50% Irish, yikes), your name's always bugged me, and I am not picking favorites. What you sent him was funny, people laughed, let's all move on and sing Cumbayá

Also old enough to know that the census isn't always right,

I'm actually going to be pretty happy seeing you on the pl

And stop threatening me Punk...

How is that a threat? You offered money for information, you were given that information, you've decided not to pay the charity of my choice.

30 days - June 17 2013 is d day.

He is looking for the person who owns the #1 10.0 1st printing from what I have read. How do you not understand or comprehend this? If you sent him Jeff's name then you sent him the wrong info. How about throwing yourself on the list.

(tsk)

You don't know that.

Think so? I kind of want to win with Y 1st and maybe win one for Chew when it's complete. It is neat to have the #1 set since it was created.

Well, the walking dead mega set has been broken up. You'd certainly have to be in the running. They really love the extras too (all scans present, OA instead of back covers to pimp the set out, write up on each, etc). there's a lot of 9.9s and 10s in there.

Yeah, that was nice. I created that set and then the owner lost my number. doh!