• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

I have been specifying first print since I started , now the truth comes out ...He doesn't have it ...Thank you Jimmy for that , I was waiting for that answer ..And if you read the threads when I posted , it's exactly what I said , you know what , you deserve to be in the PL list , CHILD

That's right.....

Start it at $25 , paid through PayPal to the one who brings me the sellers name who has that lone Chew 1 CGC 10....

:news:

You said that today at 2:17 PM

I told you who had three Chew #1 10's at 2:43.

You can call me a child all you want.

Terms are terms, and you're trying to change them.

Now you say Branget doesn't own the Blue Label Chew #1 First Print CGC 10. But he owns at least three Chew #1 10's that he'll admit to.

Now you can be a MAN and send $25 to the Comic Book Legal Defence Fund as I have requested (you don't even have to put it in my name). please show proof of payment.

Edited by Jimmy Linguiniii

Gotta say Hulk has some large balls and a wallet to match. Can't fault him for either and good luck with the hunt. If I find the 10.0 guy for you: no charge from me....would love to see someone who wanted something so much and willing to pay any cost get what they were after.

It's certainly a different tune from the regular chizzle, nickel and dime games some folks play and it's honestly refreshing.

I agree. I don't know why people get so upset when people pay big money for books. Even for books that will never be close to what they pay for them. Do I do this... No, but I wouldn't judge or belittle someone for doing so. If the man wants to put hot sauce on hundred dollar bills and eat them, that's his prerogative. It doesn't affect me. Keep going dude, and post up the 10 when you get it.

Gotta say Hulk has some large balls and a wallet to match. Can't fault him for either and good luck with the hunt. If I find the 10.0 guy for you: no charge from me....would love to see someone who wanted something so much and willing to pay any cost get what they were after.

It's certainly a different tune from the regular chizzle, nickel and dime games some folks play and it's honestly refreshing.

I agree. I don't know why people get so upset when people pay big money for books. Even for books that will never be close to what they pay for them. Do I do this... No, but I wouldn't judge or belittle someone for doing so. If the man wants to put hot sauce on hundred dollar bills and eat them, that's his prerogative. It doesn't affect me. Keep going dude, and post up the 10 when you get it.

You wouldn't make fun of someone putting hot sauce on hundred dollar bills and eating them? Come on now. I've been made fun of for some of my purchases and this attempted purchase is in a whole other league. lol

You wouldn't make fun of someone putting hot sauce on hundred dollar bills and eating them? Come on now. I've been made fun of for some of my purchases and this attempted purchase is in a whole other league. lol

It's just a matter of perspective. The only part I don't care for is the judgement part. It just seems (to me) that it's a bit condescending. I see both sides. For your purchases as well. I admire his drive. Is he over paying.. yes, no doubt, but sometimes getting what you want at any cost can be just as fufiling. As long as you can afford it. Just attempting to diffuse with the saying "respect what others collect." Just my thoughts on the matter. Nobody here is right or wrong.

CumbayA~
I don't know enough about this particular book, but the 10.0 in your sig line.. Is that the book Hulk is looking for? Edumacate me.

Yes it is the exact book he looking for, but shhhh dont tell him I dont want to spoil the fun!

I keep picturing a Great Gatsby style party that hes attending, IDK why.

Think so? I kind of want to win with Y 1st and maybe win one for Chew when it's complete. It is neat to have the #1 set since it was created.

Well, the walking dead mega set has been broken up. You'd certainly have to be in the running. They really love the extras too (all scans present, OA instead of back covers to pimp the set out, write up on each, etc). there's a lot of 9.9s and 10s in there.

hm

CumbayA~
I don't know enough about this particular book, but the 10.0 in your sig line.. Is that the book Hulk is looking for? Edumacate me.

Yes it is the exact book he looking for, but shhhh dont tell him I dont want to spoil the fun!

So are you looking at new cars with this potential windfall coming your way?

Or a new house as Hulk seems to have the cash... lol

Man, great pickup for you!

You going to sell (assuming thats the 10.0 #1a)?

If someone does pony up with Chew #1 10.0 CGC Blue.....it would be most prudent to drop it like it's hot somewhere Hulk can purchase AND a place that reports to the GPA. Ebay/Paypal/auction fees notwithstanding if you're going to make an epic historical sale, why not let the market reflect that?

CumbayA~

So are you looking at new cars with this potential windfall coming your way?

Or a new house as Hulk seems to have the cash... lol

Man, great pickup for you!

You going to sell (assuming thats the 10.0 #1a)?

$ 75,000.00 USD + a 12 pack of Jelly Donuts :)