• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Hulk, Branget has far and away the strongest/best Chew collection.

2013, quoting myself, its kind of my thing.

Jeff, you should really fill in your gaps, scan your OA as the back covers of your books, and write a blurb on each book. You'd definitely be in the running for the moderns badge.

Think so? I kind of want to win with Y 1st and maybe win one for Chew when it's complete. It is neat to have the #1 set since it was created.

Think so? I kind of want to win with Y 1st and maybe win one for Chew when it's complete. It is neat to have the #1 set since it was created.

Well, the walking dead mega set has been broken up. You'd certainly have to be in the running. They really love the extras too (all scans present, OA instead of back covers to pimp the set out, write up on each, etc). there's a lot of 9.9s and 10s in there.

Edited by CBT

i just looked it up, they gave it out to 3 sets for 2012, in addition to the WD one, there was a cap one, and the recalled one. Recalled is probably the real top dog, but the cap one isnt that crazy, and the WD one is gone.

It's what I am looking for , not what your looking for...Jimmy how old are you, let me guess, 21....?

Old enough to know spending more than a grand on a book published in the last year is a bad decision.

(Especially for someone that was out of work three years ago)

It's what I am looking for , not what your looking for...Jimmy how old are you, let me guess, 21....?

Old enough to know spending more than a grand on a book published in the last year is a bad decision.

(Especially for someone that was out of work three years ago)

Let loose the raviolis of war!!!! Unleash the carbonara!!!!!!!!!!!!

6946305145_c6ec27b169_m.jpg

Also old enough to know that the census isn't always right,

I'm actually going to be pretty happy seeing you on the pl

And stop threatening me Punk...

How is that a threat? You offered money for information, you were given that information, you've decided not to pay the charity of my choice.

30 days - June 17 2013 is d day.

Is this insufficiently_thoughtful_person for real...

no, and he's not italian, so technically his user name is racist...

He is likely just trying to goad you into getting yourself a strike.