• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Good lord this is the most action this thread has seen in months. Almost thought it got picked back up for a show lol. Anywho it is still the bestest funny book in the whole wide world!! :whee:

Good lord this is the most action this thread has seen in months. Almost thought it got picked back up for a show lol. Anywho it is still the bestest funny book in the whole wide world!! :whee:

I thought that too, about 50 posts ago when i joined in lol. Hulk brings the noise when he posts

All of the above. It is always really entertaining when hulky boy gets his eye's on something he wants. We should get a good week or so of entertainment out of this!

Gonna go see Star Trek with the Co-workers on Monday!

Also old enough to know that the census isn't always right,

I'm actually going to be pretty happy seeing you on the pl

And stop threatening me Punk...

How is that a threat? You offered money for information, you were given that information, you've decided not to pay the charity of my choice.

30 days - June 17 2013 is d day.

He is looking for the person who owns the #1 10.0 1st printing from what I have read. How do you not understand or comprehend this? If you sent him Jeff's name then you sent him the wrong info. How about throwing yourself on the list.

(tsk)

You don't know that.

Yes , he does know that , that's exactly the one I am looking for , not the ones you have ...I am at the party and read this on my phone , family is yelling at me lol .....

Again , looking for first print owner , #1 CGC 10 , not 1b thru 1g , ....