• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Man, I really need to read this...

Was sent an Image First #1 from a fellow boardie, and really enjoyed it.

What would a full run cost me nowadays? Is it pretty high? I'm more of a floppy guy than a TPB guy.

So much to read, so little time...

Let me know and I can hook you up with most of the floppies.

I may buy the first tbp, and if I really like it, buy the floppies then.

I like having the actual comics in my collection.

You could also get the hardcover "Onmivore Editions" (Vol. 1, 2 & 3) which collect ten issues each, or the "Smorgasbord Edition" which collects issues 1 - 20.

The Omnivore editions are cool; I'm missing Vol. 3 though.

I tried to get the individual issues, to far behind, but collected the hardcovers as well. Have all 3, Rob's a great guy, he signed and sketched in the first 2, so I have volume 3 for him to sign at WW New Orleans next week :) Good thing about New Orleans comic con, NO lines for Rob :)

I may buy the first tbp, and if I really like it, buy the floppies then.

I like having the actual comics in my collection.

You could also get the hardcover "Onmivore Editions" (Vol. 1, 2 & 3) which collect ten issues each, or the "Smorgasbord Edition" which collects issues 1 - 20.

The Omnivore editions are cool; I'm missing Vol. 3 though.

I tried to get the individual issues, to far behind, but collected the hardcovers as well. Have all 3, Rob's a great guy, he signed and sketched in the first 2, so I have volume 3 for him to sign at WW New Orleans next week :) Good thing about New Orleans comic con, NO lines for Rob :)

Guess I'll see you there. ;)

Were those pictures of Kirkman in the background in the middle of the last issue? Straight-up wrong and hilarious. If I recall, I believe they've done something like that in the past. Pretty neat seeing the chick wearing a Ghosted T-Shirt too.

Pat