• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

I snagged a couple of copies of issue 2 today, took the last ones off the shelf. My LCS didn't have any of the second print... bummer...

Only 3k copies of the second print? Time to head to another store.

So the writer and artist will be at SDCC... can I get a witness (seriously).

My LCS ordered the second print of #1, but they weren't invoiced for it yet, and didn't get any today. I'm guessing probably next week, I don't think anyone got them yet (shrug)

My LCS ordered the second print of #1, but they weren't invoiced for it yet, and didn't get any today. I'm guessing probably next week, I don't think anyone got them yet (shrug)

i heard they were getting them in the west coast first...

i heard they were getting them in the west coast first...

not today- neither store had them

My LCS had 10 of them or so early on and he already sold out. I am in Ohio BTW.

Just popped a 2nd print off eBay from a US seller. Not a sniff of one in the UK at all.

Seems us Limeys have clicked onto the Chew phenomonen finally as I've been outbid on two first prints at over $30.