• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

I laid down in bed last night ready to read my issue of Chew. The wife looked over and asked about the book. I told her I really don't know much about it but it's selling for an insane amount online. This is her response: WTF are going to open it up and read it for?!?! I told her I wanted to read it and see if it was worth putting on my pull list. She wanted no part of it. Now my copy is put up and I have to wait on the second print to read it. :( My damn hobby, my damn books and she's still in charge. :pullhair:

Spent most of the afternoon on the hunt for a Chew #1, went to 4 different comic shops in the Valley. No Chews, but did pick up a NM Walking Dead #61 for cover (other 3 shops didn't even have any of those). I shop told me he had Chew on backorder and wasn't aware of a 2nd print yet. Another shop was aware of the 2nd print being out next week. With this book being this hot so quickly, I'd say it's safe to say that Walking Dead #61 will pick up steam also.