• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

:whistle:

Sorry - as a new person to this forum, I don't understand.

Have i said something daft?

No, you're just supposed to be jealous of (then ultimately sycophantic toward) people who stocked up on Chew #1s.

Ah - got it.

Well they are going to have an orgasm here then - the first to hit $1000.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/221055168604?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Is there an emoticon for that? ;-)

Just finished reading the series. WOW! great stuff, i am certainly a fan!

^^

Favorite character? :popcorn:

cant really say i like one more then the others. i literally "lol"'ed a few different times, that never happens! lol

what i CAN say though is that i love that there are SO many things "going on" in the background!

i am a huge LOST fan, so i picked up on a lot of things right away!

Mr Eco toe tag, The Chu family lives on Widmore Drive. the Jacob <3's U license plate!

great stuff.

Now, what other "ongoing" series should i be reading that are absolutely "must" reads?

(currently reading: Invincible, WD, Chew, ToT, Saga)

Just finished reading the series. WOW! great stuff, i am certainly a fan!

^^

Favorite character? :popcorn:

cant really say i like one more then the others. i literally "lol"'ed a few different times, that never happens! lol

what i CAN say though is that i love that there are SO many things "going on" in the background!

i am a huge LOST fan, so i picked up on a lot of things right away!

Mr Eco toe tag, The Chu family lives on Widmore Drive. the Jacob <3's U license plate!

great stuff.

Now, what other "ongoing" series should i be reading that are absolutely "must" reads?

(currently reading: Invincible, WD, Chew, ToT, Saga)

Manhattan Projects

Ok folks, I had to pick a 2nd comic after completing my walking dead reading and collecting. My wife surprised me and bought me the first 3 Chew TPB as she new I wanted to get into another comic..........and now needless to say I am hooked on chew. Love all the characters, not sure who I would say is my favs, mabye colby, mason and chu himself. Now I gotta start collecting! Watch out! :banana: