• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

I got a second printing of #1 and first prints of the rest. It doesn't feel right without a first print of #1 but the prices are for one are getting pretty up there these days. I remember being offered a printer's error version here for just over $100. Should've taken it.

Edited by ZiM1021

You don't say. Big fan?

No need for the sarcasm. I've been reading Chew since the second trade came out and then in single form since so no I'm not a super hardcore been there since #1 follower but I am a fan.

lol

Telling a bunch of obvious fans that the comic is more popular than ever is the perfect call for sarcasm. (shrug)

looking at completed listings on eBay the last 3 or 4 have sold for $600 so I suppose that's a fair price.

(thumbs u

$600 seems to be the going rate. :)

You don't say. Big fan?

No need for the sarcasm. I've been reading Chew since the second trade came out and then in single form since so no I'm not a super hardcore been there since #1 follower but I am a fan.

lol

Telling a bunch of obvious fans that the comic is more popular than ever is the perfect call for sarcasm. (shrug)

Ah, I was just stating the fact in terms of the poster most likely selling out at SDCC and not being available afterwards. Clearly anyone posting in the thread is a big fan already.

You don't say. Big fan?

lol

Ah, I was just stating the fact in terms of the poster most likely selling out at SDCC and not being available afterwards. Clearly anyone posting in the thread is a big fan already.

50 copies of a random Youngblood comic might sell out at SDCC. People like to spend there. :)