• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

How much are raws of the series going for these days (apart from #1), are they getting inflated because of the increased collectability? I'd like to grab 6-15 in singles (ave 16+ already and 1-5 will probably be too much) but not if they're going for like $15 a copy.

How much are raws of the series going for these days (apart from #1), are they getting inflated because of the increased collectability? I'd like to grab 6-15 in singles (ave 16+ already and 1-5 will probably be too much) but not if they're going for like $15 a copy.

The first 5 raws are the higher priced ones. My i can find most of the full run at my LCS still at cover price. The only issue i had to go online for was 11 i believe? The one with the mammoth on the cover.

PM me your address and I'll send the 1st TPB.

Thank You So Much for the offer! after reading your offer, i knew this was something i should be reading, so i went ahead and ordered the two hardcovers and the TPB Vol 5

going to the comic shop today to see if i can pick up the last two to catch me up.