• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Just read 26 as well and it was a fun read. Every time an issue comes out I try to inform as many of my comic reading friends as I can because they're missing out!

Agreed! I dont know why some people are still reluctant to pick this title up. (shrug)

Anyone notice the "typo" (as Layman admits to) on the cover of 26? It says "Part 1 of 1"!

I would normally smell a collector's item here, but since I collect it anyway, it probably won't mean much.

Cool, do you have a pile of things for them sign? ;) I'm hoping next year I can make it to a convention in the US that they are attending. I sent my CHEW #1 away to CGC what feels like a year ago. Hopefully it comes back someday. I'd love to steal your idea and have Rob draw something on it :P

I'm in Edmonton,AB so I think one of the closet ones would be ECCC. I really want to see Ryan Ottley and I know he goes to ECCC pretty frequently. I usually only attend CalgaryExpo.

haha I almost forgot about the books!

Got my eyes on the OA of issue 28 so would like you all to back off when April sends out the email. Please and Thank you!

After a Chew OA Cover I will quit the (expensive) comic collecting for awhile...