• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

I paid 110$ for my 9.8 with a free second print added.

This book will probably never nose dive right? I really hate speculating with modern comics these days. First time I've done it in a while. The next time it will be with a Walking Dead #1 though I feel really good about that one as it's so established.

Edited by TheDanimal

well, dont know why but i am back to looking for a 9.8 1st printing as the seller refunded my payment???!!??

That happened to me yesterday as well! I won a #1 9.9 cgc first print and guy tries to pull a scam. He said paypal was holding my payment... They seller said

"No it says that there holding it for 21 days or until you leave me positive feedback. Its weird because I have a 100% feedback rating."

i demanded refund! im not getting scammed... (tsk)

man that sucks because the seller was asking me to lift the hold but i couldnt do anything on my end. man i really wanted that 9.9....

can someone send me a link to that discussion in comics general?

Edited by itssmeeeeee

But it's already $30 down from the 90 day average. I can't see it going up anymore to be honest. The clamour has died down.

Yeah, but did you see how well itssmeeeeee's eBay auction did on a #1 + #2, both 9.8? :o

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110461251155&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

This title may still have some legs yet.

But it's already $30 down from the 90 day average. I can't see it going up anymore to be honest. The clamour has died down.

Yeah, but did you see how well itssmeeeeee's eBay auction did on a #1 + #2, both 9.8? :o

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110461251155&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

This title may still have some legs yet.

Whoa :o