• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

Thought I'd bump this thread with the slabbed version of my Jim Cheung Batman goodness!!! Finally got around to uploading a pic :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

CheungBatmanGraded.jpg

Just out of curiosity, why the No Grade designation on this one? Awesome art, by the way.

its a fugazi

Thought I'd bump this thread with the slabbed version of my Jim Cheung Batman goodness!!! Finally got around to uploading a pic :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

CheungBatmanGraded.jpg

Just out of curiosity, why the No Grade designation on this one? Awesome art, by the way.

Thanks. I absolutely love it!!! My Cheung Batman got an NG because it is on the Blackest Night blank which is a counterfeit blank (i.e. not actually produced by DC comics). Any sketch subbed on this blank will get the SS label and the designation of who sketched, but won't get graded because it's a fan produced book.