• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

Wanted to share my Jim Cheung Batman from Wizard World Chicago. Jim is a real class act and absolutely wonderful in person. (worship)

He was excited to do a Batman (as it's not a common request for him) and to try out a cover he hadn't worked on. I feel really lucky to have the privilege of owning this one as he knocked it out of the park and the results speak for themselves! The picture doesn't do this one justice, I'll try to get something better posted once it comes back slabbed...

Thanks to Mr Mylar for the assist in witnessing this and his other sketch help throughout the weekend!

IMG_0014.jpg

Wanted to share my Jim Cheung Batman from Wizard World Chicago. Jim is a real class act and absolutely wonderful in person. (worship)

He was excited to do a Batman (as it's not a common request for him) and to try out a cover he hadn't worked on. I feel really lucky to have the privilege of owning this one as he knocked it out of the park and the results speak for themselves! The picture doesn't do this one justice, I'll try to get something better posted once it comes back slabbed...

Thanks to Mr Mylar for the assist in witnessing this and his other sketch help throughout the weekend!

IMG_0014.jpg

:applause: