• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

lol Tex is one crazy dude tho. He drank a certain favorite beverage while sketching my stuff at Heroes. Cool guy.
nice sig line!! it seems like it changes everyday :applause:

lol haven't figured out how to do the magical sigs line. Looks like too much work :)

lol Tex is one crazy dude tho. He drank a certain favorite beverage while sketching my stuff at Heroes. Cool guy.
nice sig line!! it seems like it changes everyday :applause:

lol haven't figured out how to do the magical sigs line. Looks like too much work :)

Its not that much work, there are several ways to make one... IE.. write encapsulate code in Dreamweaver or CS 5.5 for shifting or random image files that are pulled from an SQL database or other database and then save the file as a JIF or JPEG and then upload the file to a server like Photobucket. This is a more complex process but fairly easy if you know what you are doing. You can go with javascript, but I really hate Java.

0ec8372b.jpg

Talent caldwell..... He told me this is his first and last image united sketch :eek:

he didn't like drawing on it, I take it?

lol yea he really hated it :(

Great....I guess I'll take him a Marvels Project for my Fairchild at Dragon Con :mad: