• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about something positive for the Forum members. Survey?

162 posts in this topic

1. My favorite title to collect is - Amazing Spider-Man. (complete, but will upgrade some issues). On to collecting all Spider-Man comics (with some limitations).

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was-Silver Surfer #4. (NM- raw)

3. My favorite part of collecting comics is - compiling. Not just the hunt, but the maintenance of a great collection.

4. My favorite thing about these forums is -the information and the great posters.

5. My comic Grail is - Amazing Fantasy 15

6. My favorite forum is - General. I'm a general junkie.

7. My collecting ADD is - completing runs when I should be saving for keys.

1. My favorite title to collect is - Currently SA Subbies. SA Marvels in general.

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- Recent Strange Tales. Next run in line.

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - The Hunt is my favorite and most frustrating. I also love the smell of SA and GA books. My wife looks at me like I've lost my mind. She will never get it.

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - The amount of knowledge to be shared.

5. My comic Grail is - Captain America Comics 1. Followed very closely by Suspense Comics 3.

6. My favorite forum is - The sales forum and Comics general. I love a good trainwreck. :devil:

7. My collecting ADD is - Cool Covers.

Great stuff here folks (worship) (worship)

I see alot of answers I would have given, such as the great friends I ahve made here. But decided to keep it simple.

And Rich, this is for the positive. Negativity can be taken to one of the other hostile threads!

Keep em' coming folks! (thumbs u

Great thread, Pat. And a much needed one, methinks! :applause:

1. My favorite title to collect is - Probably Legion Of Super Heroes (all titles, all incarnations), but I'm 99% complete and I'm not actually doing much "heavy collecting" there. So, it's probably Batman. Or maybe Detective. hm

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was - Lois Lane #11 in f/vf. I love this cover! :cloud9:

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - Completing a run... and then reading it! :headbang:

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - I could say it's the knowledge most members share, the fun discussions, the great bargains in the sales threads, the colorful personalities... But as a foreigner who's only been to one US convention in the past (SDCC 2007), I must admit that I absolutely love the Con reports. Especially those that come with photos. (thumbs u

5. My comic Grail is - Grail? No grails for this Greek! I just love comics! :sumo:

6. My favorite forum is - Sales Forum, for sure. But I read pretty much all the threads daily.

7. My collecting ADD is - Multiple copies of copper Uncanny X-Men. I've been buying them like crazy for the last 2-3 years and I don't even like the stories that much! :banana:

1. My favorite title to collect is - Bats

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- Rawhide Kid #17

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - bagging and boarding

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - discovering there there are, in fact, uber high grade books from before 1975.

5. My comic Grail is - tec 27

6. My favorite forum is - General

7. My collecting ADD is - hoarding

1. My favorite title to collect is - Pep Comics

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- Marvel Mystery Comics #4

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - finding an unexpected book in a dealer's long box

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - All the friends I've made

5. My comic Grail is - Pep Comics #22

6. My favorite forum is - Gold

7. My collecting ADD is - Pedigrees

1. My favorite title to collect is - Detective Comics (pre robin)

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was-

Detective 27

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - thrill of the chase/hunt/kill

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - kills time between lobotomies

5. My comic Grail is -amazing man 26

6. My favorite forum is - why gold, of course

7. My collecting ADD is - comics

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - kills time between lobotomies

How many lobes do you have left?

depends on what day it is lol

1. My favorite title to collect is - Avengers

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- JIM # 112

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - When a comic that I've really been looking forwrad to arrives and I can admire it in person.

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - Making friends with like minded people.

5. My comic Grail is - currently JIM # 83

6. My favorite forum is - Comics General

7. My collecting ADD is - SA Marvel

1. My favorite title to collect is - Batman

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was - Two Turner CGC SS 9.8 books in the same package. Shrugged #1 WizardWorld VIP Editon and Shrugged #6 WW VIP Edition.

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - having something someone else wants.

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - the stories and information I receive from those with more knowledge about the hobby.

5. My comic Grail is - Pep #22

6. My favorite forum is - Gold

7. My collecting ADD is - rarity.

1. My favorite title to collect is - gone beyond titles and now into periods of time: GA comics

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- Wonder Woman #6

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - The Hunt.

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - Listening to everyone's opinion and respecting them - even the ones I don't agree with.

5. My comic Grail is - currently All Star #8

6. My favorite forum is - Comics General

7. My collecting ADD is - GA GGA

1. My favorite title to collect is - Incredible hulk

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- Hulk 141 9.4w

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - Hulk beating up your favorite

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - The knowledge ive gained and the folks ive met

5. My comic Grail is - Hulk 1 9.0

6. My favorite forum is - The Sales Forum!

7. My collecting ADD is - pedigreed hulk (now thanks to Bighulkfan and my girlfriend)

1. My favorite title to collect is Our Army at War. There are so many more

titles I try to collect and would buy more if my budget allowed.

2. The last book I was excited about was all of them and if I had

to single one out it was the OFF 94 that Russ Heath signed "To Fay" :cloud9:

3. My favorite part of collecting is receiving books and carefully reading

them and finding a nice surprise of white pages and that wonderful smell.

3a. I have to mention all the great people I've sort of met through these

boards and e-bay.

4. My Comic Grail is GIC 87, a HG replacement Spidey 33 and a GA

Alex Schomburg war cover...one day. :luhv:

5. My favorite forum is the sales forum and for some laughs CG although

I skip over every pressing thread that comes up daily. :sick:

6. My collecting ADD is Russ Heath covers!! :headbang:

Great idea for a thread Pat. (thumbs u

1. My favorite title to collect is - Detective Comics

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- Detective Comics 30

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - Finding something i have the money for and can afford

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - The amount of knowledge to be shared.

5. My comic Grail is - Tec 27

6. My favorite forum is - Golden age forum then the sales forum

7. My collecting ADD is - Marvel keys.

1. My favorite title to collect: IMSM.

2. Last book purchased: TOS 47 CGC 5.0.

3. Favorite part of collecting: constantly discovering comics that have been cared for well.

4. Favorite thing about this CGC Forum: forging the alliances with those who have contributed POSITIVELY to the Comic hobby.

5. Comic Grail: IMSM CGC MINT 10.0.

6. Favorite Forum: Sales thread.

7. My collecting ADD: IMSM.