• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone know how to reach CAP Freak?

878 posts in this topic

My thoughts,

Yes he is a kid, he doesn't deserve a lifetime ban, however, he needs to be held accountable. There would have to be a exhaustive agreement to make sure this does not happen again. I for one think that a 1 year ban from BUYING and SELLING would be sufficient. Make him pass up on books that he wants and he'll understand quickly what he did was wrong and probably keep him from doing it again (it would gut me to not be able to buy some of the books if i was banned).

once that is over, we'll see if he has matured.

I just want my money back and this thing to be over. no lynching or anything like that. All for less than $200. really?

j

Well a Fantastic Four #4 in good condition fetches about that. hm

You wanted to take this from the Probation section to General. Reap what you've sewn. This has gone beyond trying to resolve the situation and get restitution for the aggrieved to demanding a pound of flesh. That is wrong.

Sean, FOUR TIMES this kid has done wrong on this board and gone on the probation. He has lied to folks, he has played games on here, and all I said is he needs to learn a lesson.

Where did I say "pound of flesh" as I'd like to see it. Do I feel he should be banned for now? YES, he should. Should it be for a lifetime. He's 15 years old - lifetime is a long time to be telling someone they are never welcomed back.

But FOUR TIMES he has played games on here, and then folks write it off too soon as a kid learning the ropes.

That's too many times to be playing people and not make folks feel bad about trusting in a person, kid or adult.

Not sure where you are coming from other than just to debate.

(thumbs u - personally, I can't believe he's been a member of these boards for so long. what did he join when he was 9 years old?!

I'm the fool who sent him a giant uncut cardsheet as gratitude for his effort in coordination of the Secret Santa Gift Exchange. doh!

Took quite a bit of time out of my busy schedule to get that taken care of as well. Seemed important to get that done at the time ...

Very nice of you (thumbs u

Man, he gives all us young people a bad name (but then again I'm 23 and know better.)

Be careful with calling the parent's. As some of you may know, sometimes parent's get really offended when they hear that their wonderful child is actually a jerk. They may take it out on you, not the kid.

I know my parents get pissed when people call them saying such things about me.

And that was just last night!

lol

-slym

Man, he gives all us young people a bad name (but then again I'm 23 and know better.)

Be careful with calling the parent's. As some of you may know, sometimes parent's get really offended when they hear that their wonderful child is actually a jerk. They may take it out on you, not the kid.

I know my parents get pissed when people call them saying such things about me.

And that was just last night!

lol

-slym

Yes, tell your girlfriend to stop calling my parents. I told her it was over damnit! rantrant

if anybody here has dealt with him and you know his name and address, just call the local police station and report him. they'll send a car out to his house and bring him down for questioning. that way his parents will know what he's been up to. good luck

A quick Facebook search tells me he graduates highschool in 2011. I feel so old.

lol - perspective is a wonderful thing. I graduated HS in 1982 if that helps you feel a little younger.

I graduated from HS the year BaltimoreLauren was born :sorry:

Time to take my Geritol and head off to my mid-day nap. My daily routine for a geezer like me....

Brian

you old fart --- hey thats when i graduated too :cry:

I have the both of you beat :cry:

Harrumph. Whippersnappers.

I have hemorrhoids older than any of you punks.