• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone know how to reach CAP Freak?

878 posts in this topic

What are Connor's other screennames?

Are you serious? He has a few screen names? Is that allowed?

It was posted in the probation thread, Capandfalcon. I also put a link there where he defaulted on payment with a few boards. Why that name is not on the list is beyond me.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1646534&fpart=534

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1261102&fpart=1

If memory serves me, I think he spelled it as CapFreek at one time...

(but memory ain't what it used to be... (: )

CapFFreak I believe.But im in the same boat...

There's a section for Strikes and Name Changes and I had searched that before for CapFFreak but didn't see an official post for him changing his name.

Also, that CapandFalcon ID was Cap Freak, but then there was a thread where people were owning up to their old shill accounts. In that thread, a guy named DKB admitted that his shill account was CapandFalcon. Not sure if he was joking or not. Does this mean that DKB is also Cap Freak? hm

Andy

DKB is not CapFreak.

What are Connor's other screennames?

Are you serious? He has a few screen names? Is that allowed?

It was posted in the probation thread, Capandfalcon. I also put a link there where he defaulted on payment with a few boards. Why that name is not on the list is beyond me.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1646534&fpart=534

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1261102&fpart=1

If memory serves me, I think he spelled it as CapFreek at one time...

(but memory ain't what it used to be... (: )

CapFFreak I believe.But im in the same boat...

There's a section for Strikes and Name Changes and I had searched that before for CapFFreak but didn't see an official post for him changing his name.

Also, that CapandFalcon ID was Cap Freak, but then there was a thread where people were owning up to their old shill accounts. In that thread, a guy named DKB admitted that his shill account was CapandFalcon. Not sure if he was joking or not. Does this mean that DKB is also Cap Freak? hm

Andy

DKB is not CapFreak.

(thumbs u

Any more phone calls made to Connor?

being at work, i have not attempted another. the last thing i need is to get amped up at work and get reprimanded for any words that come out of my mouth, such as :censored: , :censored: , :censored: , :censored: and don't forget :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: after the donkey walks away :censored: :censored:.

so i may try again tonight, but i probably won't.

j

I texted him about four hours with the message "Stop being a lamer & refund Junkenstein's money aready!".

No reply yet.

Hi everyone:

As a result of NOD member Conner Amans (Golden Age Kid) actions of failing to complete obligations for sales of comics to several CGC board members, The Board of Directors has made the decision to have his membership to NOD revoked and he will be permanately suspended from NOD.

Mike

Hi everyone:

As a result of NOD member Conner Amans (Golden Age Kid) actions of failing to complete obligations for sales of comics to several CGC board members, The Board of Directors has made the decision to have his membership to NOD revoked and he will be permanately suspended from NOD.

Mike

Well-done. The action was quick when it was brought to your attention. Kudos!

A quick Facebook search tells me he graduates highschool in 2011. I feel so old.

lol - perspective is a wonderful thing. I graduated HS in 1982 if that helps you feel a little younger.

I graduated from HS the year BaltimoreLauren was born :sorry:

Time to take my Geritol and head off to my mid-day nap. My daily routine for a geezer like me....

Brian

Im still shocked and amazed a 23 year old "Lauren" owns Archie Comics # 1 in any grade much less 4.0!!!!

:applause:

It's to bad, I liked the kid.

Me too. I felt bad once when he didnt have the money for a FF comic, so I bought it for him, no strings attached, I told him he didnt owe me nothin, just pay it forward. Guess he didnt learn that Life lesson in Karma. meh

You know I like Fantastic Four too! :foryou:

Me too. I felt bad once when he didnt have the money for a FF comic, so I bought it for him, no strings attached, I told him he didnt owe me nothin, just pay it forward. Guess he didnt learn that Life lesson in Karma. meh

Maybe Freak will give you the one I bought him....time to pay it Forward Connor!! :preach:

Gave him my undercopy #4. th_ff4.jpg

I thought he was a good guy. :shrug: No more pudding for you cap.

Gave him my undercopy #4. th_ff4.jpg

I thought he was a good guy. :shrug: No more pudding for you cap.

You liked him better than me.

Steve Borock took him under his wing at most conventions he attended, so I wonder of Steve can talk some sense into him.

As stated before I sent him a PM, (which he has not read yet) and I am sure he will be at SDCC 2009 so I will see whats up.

I can't believe you're still talking about talking sense into him and seeing "what's up". This is the fourth time he's been in this kind of stuation, the FOURTH. :makepoint: How many times does it take? Kid or not, his attitude to people is very obvious.

Steve Borock took him under his wing at most conventions he attended, so I wonder of Steve can talk some sense into him.

As stated before I sent him a PM, (which he has not read yet) and I am sure he will be at SDCC 2009 so I will see whats up.

I can't believe you're still talking about talking sense into him and seeing "what's up". This is the fourth time he's been in this kind of stuation, the FOURTH. :makepoint: How many times does it take? Kid or not, his attitude to people is very obvious.

Permaban.

Permaban.

Nah, hes a Dopey Kid acting completly irresponsibly and potentially criminally.

But hes still a minor.

Ban him till hes a legal adult, then put him on a 1 year no selling/buying probation.

Anyone can change, banning a minor forever is excessive IMO