• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone know how to reach CAP Freak?

878 posts in this topic

Are you paying the remaining balance via Paypal, J?

If so, wouldn't the people who've filed disputes automatically receive their disputed funds as soon as the money hits Connor's account?

(Been pondering this one...)

If so, wouldn't the people who've filed disputes automatically receive their disputed funds as soon as the money hits Connor's account?

Good question. Or does the chargeback move to resolved as soon as the 'win' is awarded? hm

Good question. Or does the chargeback move to resolved as soon as the 'win' is awarded? hm

never thought about that. wil lbe paying via pp as soon as he responds to the pm confirming th $$ owed.

j

Since we have been showing the manlove, i guess i'll get into what is going on with this.

I did receive the book yesterday, as described. after thinking it over and with various pms and talking it over with another boardie on the phone, the best thing to do is to just pay the balance and not return the book (1. legal reasons and 2. everybody should get their money back).

So I'm going to shoot a pm over to the kid and finalize everything, once i pay, i will (if i can swim through the bromance posts, i'll actually pm the others that are owed to let them know that he now HAS the funds to give back.

Thanks to BillS for his volunteering to be a mediator in this but it would just be better off if connor sinks or swims on his own with this.

j

MSchmidt just posted in the probation thread that Connor bounced his Echeck refund to him.

C

i'm not trying to bail him out (i'm all for the whole you got to learn the hard way) but this is the quickest way to resolve the issue and see something out of it (the book). I'd much rather have some type of mediator to disburse the money to the others that it is owed to instead of giving it to him directly and hoping that he does the right thing.

j

If this is something Connor is agreeable to and wants to start a PM between myself and Junkenstein99 I would be happy to mediate and disperse the funds to the list providing Junkenstein99 decides to keep the book.

Those who would be due funds would be:

MYNAMEIS LEGION is out $28.00

lookwhoitis is out $0.44 (awarded $4.53 from paypal dispute where I paid $4.93)

mschmidt out $17.86

Pitboss out $1.64 - awarded $34.36 of $36

Shiverbones $16+

ebradley - Out $35

An exact total would be needed for Shiverbones.

The above list totals exactly $98.94 as is leaving $1.06 left over for Connor's pocket AFTER everyone gets paid.

If this will put this situation to rest I'll be happy to be the mediator.

MYNAMEIS LEGION is out $28.00

lookwhoitis is out $0.44

mschmidt out $1.00

Pitboss out $1.64

Shiverbones $16.00

ebradley - Out $35.00

That is how I have it, correct me if I'm wrong.

Think mschmidt's total is off some

Yes. Any outstanding claim would be applied to the balance that he owes. He cannot see a penny of it until his account is brought up to a zero (from a negative) balance.