• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Apple Con haul

14 posts in this topic

I went to the Big Apple convention yesterday and spent most of my money on a few sketches. They're all of The Flash (which I believe shall become obvious shortly).

The Flash, by Jim Calafiore:

calafiore_flash.jpg

The Flash, by Mike Lilly:

lilly_flash.jpg

The Flash, by Guy Dorian:

dorian_flash.jpg

They were there the whole time. There was a second room, all creators & sig folks. It's where all the wrestling silicone was.

As I was leaving I noticed that there were people in the hallway but I did not investigate.

I had no idea who he was either (sorry Dorian!), but he definitely did a bang up job.

I went by his table to pick up the drawing at the end of the day. He had it on the wall behind him, and I broke into a huge smile when I realized it was mine. It looks so good in person. I think he was a little taken aback when he saw how pleased I was.

I had no idea who he was either (sorry Dorian!), but he definitely did a bang up job.

I went by his table to pick up the drawing at the end of the day. He had it on the wall behind him, and I broke into a huge smile when I realized it was mine. It looks so good in person. I think he was a little taken aback when he saw how pleased I was.

Yes, that one really does it for me too. Very Nice.

I went to the Big Apple convention yesterday and spent most of my money on a few sketches. They're all of The Flash (which I believe shall become obvious shortly).

The Flash, by Mike Lilly:

lilly_flash.jpg

The Flash, by Guy Dorian:

dorian_flash.jpg

These two are still up on my walls. :)