• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All American #16

50 posts in this topic

I don't have gpa but I would think this would go for about 5k. You might want to post this in the GA forum and ask them. Paging Detective Kid and Detroit Mike.

the only reason i stated 8k to 10k is that there are only a select few unrestored low grade copies out there. "affordable", unrestored and in a cgc hold under 10k. there are not a whole lot but a reasonable amount of mid to high grade restored on the census.

I don't have gpa but I would think this would go for about 5k. You might want to post this in the GA forum and ask them. Paging Detective Kid and Detroit Mike.

I think 5k is a good guess. Lowest recorded GPA is for a 3.0 with SA. at around 8-9k.

Great eye appeal on that low grade classic. What do you boardies believe the market $$ would be for this comic at auction?

8 to 10k (shrug)

:roflmao::signfunny:

what's so funny am I that far off? (shrug)

I think your estimate is reasonable. (thumbs u