• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HBD Cap Freak!

144 posts in this topic

Hey, I don't know the whole story but I do know how it feels to be ganged up on and even if you do deserve it it can be counterproductive. Not saying you guys have been as there seems to be a consistant effort in wanting to help him to help himself. Hopefully he realizes that he can fix this, and come out a winner. It'll take a little effort but it'll be worth it.

Another day and another year, Conner. Evrey decision we make forms our future. Have a good birthday and hope to see you back here soon with everything straightened out.

(thumbs u

Hey, I don't know the whole story but I do know how it feels to be ganged up on and even if you do deserve it it can be counterproductive. Not saying you guys have been as there seems to be a consistant effort in wanting to help him to help himself. Hopefully he realizes that he can fix this, and come out a winner. It'll take a little effort but it'll be worth it.

Another day and another year, Conner. Evrey decision we make forms our future. Have a good birthday and hope to see you back here soon with everything straightened out.

(thumbs u

I concur.

But part of growing up is learning to take your licks like a man (no offense intended ladies) so if you intend to do the right thing, just consider this thread some friendly ribbing by board members who want you to straighten out and act right. There's no malice intended.

(thumbs u

I concur.

But part of growing up is learning to take your licks like a man (no offense intended ladies and Joe Collector ) so if you intend to do the right thing, just consider this thread some friendly ribbing by board members who want you to straighten out and act right. There's no malice intended.

corrected that for you.

j