• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HBD Cap Freak!

144 posts in this topic

Happy Birthday

lol

Well there should be one HB in a HBD thread. :whistle:

i don't hate the kid, just made some bad decisions is all, so happy birthday connor.

j

:golfclap:

oK I'm late to the party, but everyone is getting conned at cons by someone named connor? No red flags there for anyone?

What's in a name, I guess.

Honestly, I haven't kept up but Happy Birthday anyway! Sounds like you're young and made a bad call or two. Hope it turns out okay for ya sincerely.

I won't even dare to share the kinds of idiocy I engaged in when I was teenager.

-Rob-

Happy Birthday, Connor! :foryou:

I hope you use today, as the next day in the rest of your life...one where you start over, take some responsibility and move forward on a path you and everyone here, would be proud of.

You've got an advantage many people don't have, you are smart, learn to use that advantage in the right way. You've read enough comics not to want to emulate the bad guys, they never win in the end

I know you can do it..but you have to start, one step at a time.

:wishluck:

I was planning on taking all of you for tens of tens of dollars, but I don't think I could take the taunting and teasing.

2dtq9mx.jpg

I'm not trying to make fun here but wus up with the pupil dilation? My eyes haven't looked like that since I went on a that huge heroin, cocaine, lsd trip on Saturday.

must have just been to the eye doctor doh!

dilated in the dark :roflmao:

WEBHEAD