• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HBD Cap Freak!

144 posts in this topic

:foryou:

What you been up to? :insane:

Not much dude, I'm broke

Oh well never mind, have a good one anyway.

Aren't you suppose to be at school? Congrats on your BDay and if you're home because of graduation congrats for that too.

landing_gift_cards.jpg

Damn, the Greek does it again :hail:

hm I thought for sure the Greek was going to go a different way in terms of "gift card"

card.gif

How about one of these?

chastitybelt_300.jpg

Bwahahhaha! Man you know this kid is somewhere weeping right now.

lol

Anyway there is a lesson to be learned, because you could get a lot worse in the

real world kid for messing with some ones money.

Even worse, you could be like office space and be heading to butt pounding prison.

Do the right thing, make amends here, pay people there money and walk away.

No one will forget this anytime soon and honestly there is no excuse for it.

HBD!

:P

HBD Conner!

I've been trying to contact you, and just caught the reason why you haven't responded to PM's. If you're reading this thread, use the contact form through my online store (see link in sig)

HBD Connor!

If you come clean and Make ammends quickly, some day you and others will look back on this episode and get a real laugh! Its not too late, your young and you have made a lot of Friends in important circles in this Hobby. Dont throw it all away. You could still be a big Player in Comics. But ya gotta Man-up!

HBD Connor!

If you come clean and Make ammends quickly, some day you and others will look back on this episode and get a real laugh! Its not too late, your young and you have made a lot of Friends in important circles in this Hobby. Dont throw it all away. You could still be a big Player in Comics. But ya gotta Man-up!

I joke around to force him to move forward and do the right thing, but in the end my bleeding heart really does hope this leaves such an impression, he never goes down this path again.

Even worse, you could be like office space and be heading to butt pounding prison.

lol

That is one of the craziest lines ever, but what a super movie. Poor Samir Naga - Nagh - Nogannaworkhereanymore.

(thumbs u

samir5.jpg