• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chew 9.9 or 10.0?

340 posts in this topic

It would be interesting to see what it will sell for, since is is 600 OBO

He's asking $600 pounds, which is actually $999 US. And he's now taken down the image. :screwy:

Also, my best offer bid of $50 was rejected. :sorry:lol

I am saying it's interesting that your very first post is in defense of another person who only has 5 posts and is an apparent schizophrenic.

As for the exact connotation, of the salutation "Mr. Shillingsworth," that will require logic and deduction from reading other threads around here.

I am saying it's interesting that your very first post is in defense of another person who only has 5 posts and is an apparent schizophrenic.

As for the exact connotation, of the salutation "Mr. Shillingsworth," that will require logic and deduction from reading other threads around here.

FYI: Been lurking here for a long time. No need to post. As you can see what happens when one does post. Instantly attacked.

Your explanation of me "having logic" is quite insulting and not needed, and instead of me "deducting" from other threads, you could just explain yourself instead of leaving yourself open to interpretation. That is unless you prefer me to make up my own mind as to what you mean, which could be a myriad of things. A Pandoras box.

If you're trying to be cute, then so be it, you think you're cute.

This exchange has just made me realize why I never posted among these message boards before.

Adios.

FYI: Been lurking here for a long time. No need to post. As you can see what happens when one does post. Instantly attacked.

Your explanation of me "having logic" is quite insulting and not needed, and instead of me "deducting" from other threads, you could just explain yourself instead of leaving yourself open to interpretation. That is unless you prefer me to make up my own mind as to what you mean, which could be a myriad of things. A Pandoras box.

If you're trying to be cute, then so be it, you think you're cute.

This exchange has just made me realize why I never posted among these message boards before.

Adios.

My mom thinks I'm cute. But I think she has to say that. Though, behind my back, she may tell others that I'm homelier than a mule's butt. hm

FYI: Your first post on a board probably shouldn't be in defense of the selling practice of someone that people here are recognizing as conducting some shady business.

And don't let the door hit you on the way out.

awwwwwwww.....

did someone get their feelings hurt?

j

Yes, I did, Jay. Thank you for being willing to console me.

i'm always here for you with open arms :foryou: .

j

You best not be cheating on me, Mr. Stein :o:(

awwwwwwww.....

j

j

...says one of my secret lovers to the other. :blush:

awwwwwwww.....

j

j

...says one of my secret lovers to the other. :blush:

:slapfight: