• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chew 9.9 or 10.0?

340 posts in this topic

Imho, the boat has sailed for the people who wanted to capitalize on the Chew #1 CGC 9.8 hype - the last bunch of sales have all been for $80-90 which, considering that a raw #1 still fetches a decent price & everybody's been fast-tracking or onsite-grading this book, brings it down into "it's not worth it to get this slabbed"-territory.

Time to put those suckers in storage & cross one's fingers that Chew lasts more than a dozen issues.

has anyone slabbed this book and had it come back less than a 9.8? the guys who sold theirs for $200 made out like bandits (cross that out and insert) savvy entrepreneurs.

Imho, the boat has sailed for the people who wanted to capitalize on the Chew #1 CGC 9.8 hype - the last bunch of sales have all been for $80-90 which, considering that a raw #1 still fetches a decent price & everybody's been fast-tracking or onsite-grading this book, brings it down into "it's not worth it to get this slabbed"-territory.

Time to put those suckers in storage & cross one's fingers that Chew lasts more than a dozen issues.

has anyone slabbed this book and had it come back less than a 9.8? the guys who sold theirs for $200 made out like bandits (cross that out and insert) savvy entrepreneurs.

There's one GPA sale for a 9.6 for $41.

With apologies to the Beastie Boys:

"I've got the shills to pay the bills ya'll

I got the got the got the shills to pay the bills

I've got the shills to pay the bills"

1654252223_62142988c3.jpg

ZIIIING! POW, HAW HAH HAH! this guy is on fire!

j

ZIIIING! POW, HAW HAH HAH! this guy is on fire!

j

hillbilly.gif Heehaw!

Tell me about it! lol