• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chew 9.9 or 10.0?

340 posts in this topic

$500? $600? Depends on who's willing to pay that much for it

a crackhead?

j

True dat. lol

so long as he/she is a crackhead with money (thumbs u

isn't that an oxymoron?

nah crackheads can have money... they just don't hold on to it for very long

$500? $600? Depends on who's willing to pay that much for it

a crackhead?

j

True dat. lol

so long as he/she is a crackhead with money (thumbs u

isn't that an oxymoron?

nah crackheads can have money... they just don't hold on to it for very long

ahhhh I understand now

I like the fake CGC label - nice touch from the seller, makes me feel very confident about plunking down $600 for this book.

The seller says that it is a "placeholder image, and a scan can be provided on request when it arrives" to him from CGC.

I questioned why they would use an obviously-manipulated image, and said, IMHO, that was for scammers & frauds.

-slym

This happens all the time..people pre-sell CGC books. It happened with Batman and Robin. I think he offers a 100% refund if the book doesn't come back a 9.8

If you use pay-pal, you're protected 100%

No problems with a pre-sell, but why use a manipulated image, a FRAUDULENT image?

(shrug)

Either wait until you have it, get the "digital imaging" option from CGC, or don't use a picture at all. That's all...

-slym

No problems with a pre-sell, but why use a manipulated image, a FRAUDULENT image?

(shrug)

Either wait until you have it, get the "digital imaging" option from CGC, or don't use a picture at all. That's all...

-slym

I personally would prefer that he sells it with acutal scans, but I don't see a biggie here. It IS the 9.9 label that everyone is after.