• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Mephisto - pardon me for butting in, and not that it matters, but without looking the original posts up, I believe the response was actually "This is retarted."

:shy:

I don't think It makes a difference, but when I said "this is retarted" I was referring to ScarletSpiderFan's thread and the fact that it was undescriptive and didn't respond to my posts or PMs when tried to sell him the books

8/7/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

Cap_FFreak

Chi Bamm

comicmankev

donavan74

Herald2Galactus (1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Nascar

old man

Not sure if this is the current list, but you can take old man off if no one else has outstanding issues with him. He wasn't a bad guy, his eyes were just bigger than his wallet. In any case, he paid off what he owed me and I appreciate it.

8/10/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

Chi Bamm

comicmankev

donavan74

Joker-Fish

Herald2Galactus (1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Nascar

Sid

:sumo:

Not sure if this is the current list, but you can take old man off if no one else has outstanding issues with him. He wasn't a bad guy, his eyes were just bigger than his wallet. In any case, he paid off what he owed me and I appreciate it.

I agree - Lawrence is a great guy who made everyone whole. He's off the list :sumo:

Now all thats needed is a ongoing thread with sellers that overgrade,ship late, pack poorly ect..ect.... Ya know just to be fair.

Are you kidding me? We have a hard enough time with the concept of paid / not paid and delivered / not delivered :insane:lol

Now all thats needed is a ongoing thread with sellers that overgrade,ship late, pack poorly ect..ect.... Ya know just to be fair.

Uh oh.

If you can't come to a resolution with said seller/sellers then post the info.

I bought from a seller here that couldn't grade. I e-mailed them and we agreed on a resolution. If we were not able to come to a resolution I would have posted something publicly.

Edited by OldGuy

You will get nothing...and like it :sumo:

Goes really good with ketchup, although some prefer mustard or mayo.

Whether I like it or not?

Hey...if any one of you guys who did get ripped off by this guy....he's got a web-site and his phone number is (970) 577 1118. If anyone does call, please let me know what happened. It's in Colorado somewhere. If there are any forum members in the area....maybe they could call him? :)

Whether I like it or not?

Hey...if any one of you guys who did get ripped off by this guy....he's got a web-site and his phone number is (970) 577 1118. If anyone does call, please let me know what happened. It's in Colorado somewhere. If there are any forum members in the area....maybe they could call him? :)

I mean....just to let him know his name is being mentioned on the forum in a not too positive kind of way.....