• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Anyone have an issue that needs to be resolved with me? I'll check my PMs

I suggest you check your PM's from followtheleader, arexcrooke and inconceivable

Ahh I pm'd you for a reason divad. For the record, it was just to ask what Cap did since I couldn't find the thread where he was put on probation but I did notice his name. I also mentioned that it had been a while and I had not received payment. It also has not been a month so he doesn't qualify under the month rule anyway.

Dan

I figured out why I don't have any messages from followthe leader or arexcrooke. I was a spoon to him a year ago and am sorry but since they changed the forum you can only see what messages you sent and you can't see who you sent them to.

Check in with them. If there's no problem, you're off the list. Just LMK :grin:

During Niks grading contest Sid was suppose to send a signed tech 620 to me, but instead sent two 4.0 or less comics which I don't even ghave a clue what they was to me (on second thought, don't even know where they are atm), not that it matters since it was a contest and they was of course free, just figured I should say he didn't sen what hewas suppose to

linky http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1624029&page=0&fpart=1

Just out of curiosity...who nominated me for this list?

I don't recall . . . perhaps you're in the best position to know? hm Obviously, it's a low priority to you.

:gossip: Just so happens there are multiple sellers that complained. :makepoint:

To make this thread legit, you need to post the name(s) of those who make a complaint against an offender.

Pipe down, or I'll report you for that Giant-Size Spider-man. :insane:

Okay is Cap FFreak - ScarletSpiderFan or not???

He said he hasn't changed his username. Is this correct or misdirection???

I've got no dog in the fight, but I think it should be verified concerning the probation thread. hm

use your best judgement.

Not good advice for these boards. Some people here have the patience of a 2-year old spoiled brat and start whining threads at the drop of a hat.

I think Divad`s original guideline was 1 month, which I think is a good standard.

use your best judgement.

Not good advice for these boards. Some people here have the patience of a 2-year old spoiled brat and start whining threads at the drop of a hat.

I think Divad`s original guideline was 1 month, which I think is a good standard.

That's 'cause you don't need the money you're owed.... :baiting:

use your best judgement.

That's 'cause you don't need the money you're owed.... :baiting:

Shouldn't have extended your credit then. :whatev: