• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

credit card for comics are bad

They're actually great for getting your money back from creeps and deadbeats though..., :kidaround:

I'm Not ScarletSpiderFreak!

Okay, but were you ScarletSpiderFan?

Simple question that only needs a simple answer.

I'm just trying to avoid obtuse answers. hm sounds like a lawyer statement.

I guess they rub off on you if you hang around here enough!! lol

Joker-Fish looks to be on vacation (he hasn't posted in a while and hasn't responded to PM's). I have a $120 deal he hasn't paid for yet but my guess is he probably will eventually.

Ed

i think the confusion about that scarletspiderjuveniledeliquent thread stems from Cap_Ff offering books that SSSSFan had on his want list.

the similar posting styles and relative lack of adherence to grammatical standards by either of them would explain some of the mistaken identity confusion

I know Sid's family friends. I can check on his status, if you'd like.

Pat

Hey, that would be great. If nothing happens from your end, I'll give him a call. I have his phone number from a web-site he has. Please let him know I don't plan on being very kind.

Considering the $200 he owes another forum member, he's not looking too good right now.

Joker-Fish looks to be on vacation (he hasn't posted in a while and hasn't responded to PM's). I have a $120 deal he hasn't paid for yet but my guess is he probably will eventually.

Ed

Don't be surprised if he doesn't :gossip:

Ed

:popcorn:

Ed

:popcorn:
:busy:

Ed

(thumbs u

Do tell.

Or pm if need be.

I know Sid's family friends. I can check on his status, if you'd like.

Pat

Hey, that would be great. If nothing happens from your end, I'll give him a call. I have his phone number from a web-site he has. Please let him know I don't plan on being very kind.

Considering the $200 he owes another forum member, he's not looking too good right now.

I had a deal with Sid a few months back (on $60 for a run of Y The Last Man) and after paying never heard from him again; I sent several PMs and emails asking what was going on and never heard back.

After over a month I filed a PayPal claim and he ended up emailing me a few days later; he told me that he was in the middle of getting married (he said he was from Nepal and that it was an arranged marriage so he had to go meet the girl.) He said that he was sorry and would send out my books immediately along with some freebies to make up for the delay.

I got the books about a week later (no freebies) and sent a mail thanking him but never heard anything back.