• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

You will get nothing...and like it :sumo:

Whether I like it or not?

Hey...if any one of you guys who did get ripped off by this guy....he's got a web-site and his phone number is (970) 577 1118. If anyone does call, please let me know what happened. It's in Colorado somewhere. If there are any forum members in the area....maybe they could call him? :)

I mean....just to let him know his name is being mentioned on the forum in a not too positive kind of way.....

:popcorn:

You will get nothing...and like it :sumo:

Whether I like it or not?

Hey...if any one of you guys who did get ripped off by this guy....he's got a web-site and his phone number is (970) 577 1118. If anyone does call, please let me know what happened. It's in Colorado somewhere. If there are any forum members in the area....maybe they could call him? :)

that number would be north colorado 970 is north 303 is longmont, denver area i grew up in colorado.

I'd like to put myself on the forum probation thread. I'm late shipping out packages.

:hi:

They're on the way now.

:angel:

I'd like to put myself on the forum probation thread. I'm late shipping out packages.

They're on the way now.

My books were shipped on time though right :baiting:

What books? :o

They're on the way now.

Funny.... :sumo:

They're on the way now.

You sonic the hedghog #7 is on it's way. CGC 5.5.

:jokealert:

They're on the way now.

You sonic the hedghog #7 is on it's way. CGC 5.5.

:jokealert:

Wait! . . . you sold that to me! :sumo:

They're on the way now.

:juggle: ...got to be patient.....

Not yours yet sweetie.

:sumo:

Here is a new one for the list

ubermenschen001

This guy is a real class act. After he posted an "i'll take it" in my post i sent a quick message giving him my paypal and the shipping cost. He did not respond even though he had read my message. During this time he made many posts and then continued to post his own lots. I contacted again after three days just to see what was going on because i was listing everything on ebay in 2 days. I held these books off ebay for the seller for an additional day waiting for a response and never got one.

He had clearly read both my messages the day i had sent them. But he continued to not respond and list his own items. After posting a comment in one of his threads saying something along the lines of "im glad you can post your own books but not even responded to my messages, he never commented in that thread again.

Finally 3 weeks later i get a message back from him asking where his books are, but never once responded to any of my messages saying payment was sent.

He also never tried emailing me.

Not only did I have this bad experience with the seller but I have heard recently from somone that has bought one of his lots and paid immediately that they never recieved the books from him.

I have conducted business with some established members on this board (jonjesper, Araich, and sid) In both of the buying cases i sent money immediately and in my selling case my item was shipped promptly. I am a firm believer in good business ethics but this guy is a total joke.

So yeah ubermenschen001 is somone i would never deal with again.