• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Hey Nick,

how could you ship comics to the US for $5-$7? Put an address label and postage right on the comic bag itself? Or put the comic in an envelope with no cardboard? :o

$30.00 in postage for sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet X-Men from Nick = :cloud9: :cloud9:

What bag? :insane:

Here's reality...Air Mail UK to USA on eight comics, two graphics and two hardcovers...$77.

I take a bath on shipping all the time and whoever is getting the $5-$7 rate is offering sex to postie. :insane:

continued 10 year old name calling now over a botched 30$ sale (that lasted a whole hour before deal was broken) .. class act (well.. for an Internet tough guy) :golfclap: because you sure as hell wouldnt be acting this way if we were face to face
hm You're working towards a strike. It's not nice to threaten other board members. (tsk)

OK, there really must be some prior problems because I don't see SJ3000 deserving all this just from this transaction. This is what I see as SJ's 1st post in Anfield's thread:

:takeit: as per possible PM

ASM 159 - 528 - 539 - 541 - 129 Toy biz - Marvel Tales 137 - Spiderman DVDs (3)

Unless this post was edited, this post makes it clear that a PM deal was involved. The offer may have been cheap, but this post makes it pretty clear that he's not willing to pay full price. If this post was edited after the fact to add the per PM clause, then that's pretty bad form, but it doesn't appear to be edited.

Also, SJ only posted once more in the thread, and that was to indicate he screwed up and to say the books were still available. I don't see any hijacking here (shrug)

Really, what's the big deal? The guy screwed up and said he was sorry. Unless this is repeated behavior of backing out of deals, why the need for the curb stomp in this thread? hm

-Bob

OK, there really must be some prior problems because I don't see SJ3000 deserving all this just from this transaction. This is what I see as SJ's 1st post in Anfield's thread:

:takeit: as per possible PM

ASM 159 - 528 - 539 - 541 - 129 Toy biz - Marvel Tales 137 - Spiderman DVDs (3)

Unless this post was edited, this post makes it clear that a PM deal was involved. The offer may have been cheap, but this post makes it pretty clear that he's not willing to pay full price. If this post was edited after the fact to add the per PM clause, then that's pretty bad form, but it doesn't appear to be edited.

Also, SJ only posted once more in the thread, and that was to indicate he screwed up and to say the books were still available. I don't see any hijacking here (shrug)

Really, what's the big deal? The guy screwed up and said he was sorry. Unless this is repeated behavior of backing out of deals, why the need for the curb stomp in this thread? hm

-Bob

Because it HAS been edited. He realized his mistake and went back later and changed it. Hours later becuase i just noticed it. His real reply is in my quote where it ISN'T clear that a PM deal is involved or has been agreed.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1845665&page=1&fpart=2

thank you!. and NOTHING is edited.. the guy jumped off the deep end WAY to fast and hasnt stopped.. I said sorry more then once as well.. and it was within mins!

Proved to be a liar. Proof in the above post that you recently edited it because you realised all the attention you were getting was negative :golfclap: