• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Nothing really. Has anyone ever refused people buying anything from them in sales threads because of them being on this list? I have seen someone throw up a (i will take it) while they are on this list. I was wondering to myself if that sale went Ok or did the seller say beat it to the buyer? (shrug)

Ouch I dont evah wanna be on that list! What exactly does Probation mean besides just the stigma here on the boards?

I agree. But Probation to me is you cant buy anything. Your out of the game for a few innings. And again i have seen people who are on this list throw up a (i will take it). I think everyone has to say they will not deal with these people on this list selling comics for the time they are on this list. :headbang: Even if you say "i am sooooooooo sorry for stringing the selling along and wasting his time like i did". lol Then this thread makes more sense! :devil:

I would have serious reservations for ever doing a deal with someone on the list. So for me, its a serious form of public censure.

I agree. But Probation to me is you cant buy anything. Your out of the game for a few innings. And again i have seen people who are on this list throw up a (i will take it). I think everyone has to say they will not deal with these people on this list selling comics for the time they are on this list. :headbang: Even if you say "i am sooooooooo sorry for stringing the selling along and wasting his time like i did". lol Then this thread makes more sense! :devil:

I would have serious reservations for ever doing a deal with someone on the list. So for me, its a serious form of public censure.

Sellers prerogative really. This thread serves as a warning to sellers and buyers of potential problem children. What they do with that information is up to them.

Sellers prerogative really. This thread serves as a warning to sellers and buyers of potential problem children. What they do with that information is up to them.

Then they are on Probation from what? Nothing. Rename the thread "the bad buyer warning thread" It means nothing to be put on this list! (shrug)

Side note: Thanks to CD4ever for going light on that Millie the Model for me on Ebay…you didn’t really miss anything $18. "fine+" CD4ever is a True Gentleman

:headbang:

Then they are on Probation from what? Nothing. Rename the thread "the bad buyer warning thread" It means nothing to be put on this list! (shrug)

Side note: Thanks to CD4ever for going light on that Millie the Model for me on Ebay…you didn’t really miss anything $18. "fine+" CD4ever is a True Gentleman

Well, it's not like any of you guys would ever be on this list . . . :hi:

Well, it's not like any of you guys would ever be on this list . . . :hi:

:hi:

No, i know my limits now. When i first joined this message board...i posted my whole Want List in a thread. Needless to say i got flooded with PMs from people who had tons of comics i was looking for. :tonofbricks: Some people who i told i would buy books from got lost in the shuffle. Now i know not to post the whole thing any more but to send my whole want list to one person at a time! (thumbs u

Is anyone in contact with newkingintown? I haven't heard from him since he PM'd me an :takeit: for a CGC 9.8 Magnus 1 a month ago. I see he hasn't posted since September 19 either.

He has PM'd me a couple of times, so that would indicate to me that he is around and should be reading PM's.

--S.

Is anyone in contact with newkingintown? I haven't heard from him since he PM'd me an :takeit: for a CGC 9.8 Magnus 1 a month ago. I see he hasn't posted since September 19 either.

He has PM'd me a couple of times, so that would indicate to me that he is around and should be reading PM's.

--S.

He is a good guy...just doesnt answer his phone meh

So are we adding him the list? hm

So are we adding him the list? hm

I would at least email him, he doesn't "hang" on the boards a whole lot. but since no PM to get the email, who knows.

10/18/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Herald2Galactus

(Inaugural Member & 1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Joker-Fish

(added 8/9/07)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

newkingintown

(added 10/18/07)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)