• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

here's one QUALITYCOMIX, bought some detective comics from him ,been over a month no books!!!!! he just keeps saying sorry for the delay..........

i guess since it was not a $1500 book ,he could give a rats azz

I know I could give a rats azz

:baiting:

You are a rats azz :baiting:

Hey! You stole my man. Find your own Paratrooper to tickle. This is my Street corner, bub. :sumo:

:o

I eat Welch's Grape Jelly and I too am offended by this. :sumo:

I once saw a Raquel Welch movie and I am also offended by this.

Oh boy... I'm beginning to see where THIS is going... doh!:o

Yeah - I wish I coulda been Welched....., :cloud9:

Yes, so nice to be taken seriously... :P

most people don't know the etymology of "welcher," unfortunately.

i'm not Welsh, and it doesn't bother me. just for the sake of full disclosure

most people don't know the etymology of "welcher," unfortunately.

i'm not Welsh, and it doesn't bother me. just for the sake of full disclosure

Prove it

10/20/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

Capfffreek (a welcher is a welcher even if JC forgives him)

:shrug:

Don't play dumb, you welched on Colin's books and he may have said it was fine, but you're still a welcher.

I'm Welsh and my middle name is Welch so am fairly insulted by this. Perhaps we could call him a Buccaneer or some other such culturally neutral insult? (shrug)

Raquel-Welch-Photograph-C12106530.jpeg

Nice outfit! (worship)

here's one QUALITYCOMIX, bought some detective comics from him ,been over a month no books!!!!! he just keeps saying sorry for the delay..........

Hey! You stole my man. Find your own Paratrooper to tickle. This is my Street corner, bub. :sumo:

I find the use of my post as a springboard for your own erotic fantasies to be nothing more than a plaintive cry for help. :foryou:

I find the use of my post as a springboard for your own erotic fantasies to be nothing more than a plaintive cry for help. :foryou:

:sick:

Hey! You stole my line. Find your own Paratrooper to heckle. This is my corner, bub. :sumo:

I kinda threw up a little. :sick:

if we could just figure out a way to get Doc and trooper a thread all their own, we could cut by one-third the useless post count of all forums. add greggy and you double that number

Hey! You stole my line. Find your own Paratrooper to heckle. This is my corner, bub. :sumo:

I kinda threw up a little. :sick:

You enjoy the attention.

if we could just figure out a way to get Doc and trooper a thread all their own, we could cut by one-third the useless post count of all forums. add greggy and you double that number
Or limit the # of consecutive quotes to decrease the # of pages.

I am so sorry, Sal. I seem to have missed the 8589 nuggets of wisdom you have posted. (shrug)

I am so sorry, Sal. I seem to have missed the 8589 nuggets of wisdom you have posted. (shrug)

I seem to recall that MK and JC liked his nuggets :baiting:

Not to direct this at any one person, obviously more like a large group of people...

But what's with the constant derailment of this thread? I mean, I started a new clean one so we could have this thread serve a purpose, yet you all strive to completely crash it like a train wreck. What gives?

Is it that the majority here don't want a buyer/seller beware thread? Should we just can the whole idea? Is it that it's not designed the way you want it? Do you think it's a silly idea? Really, tell me cause I'm having a hard time understanding where you guys are comming from on this. We're left to police ourselves here, but it doesn't really look like a good portion of active posters give a ratz azz.

Probation thread is good and all, just doesn't see too much action (which is good) our derailment is keeping the topic to the front page. Although I do have some problems with the word "probation". It seems that some of the individuals put on probation are still buying stuff from sellers. Or those on probation just dissappear after they've swindled various folks. Just an observation.

Not to direct this at any one person, obviously more like a large group of people...

But what's with the constant derailment of this thread? I mean, I started a new clean one so we could have this thread serve a purpose, yet you all strive to completely crash it like a train wreck. What gives?

Is it that the majority here don't want a buyer/seller beware thread? Should we just can the whole idea? Is it that it's not designed the way you want it? Do you think it's a silly idea? Really, tell me cause I'm having a hard time understanding where you guys are comming from on this. We're left to police ourselves here, but it doesn't really look like a good portion of active posters give a ratz azz.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Hoo-in-ray. There's another couple of thousand threads that could be on with this meaningless drivel, so why not go play over there somewhere?

The last meaningful post here was a boarder - obviously not one of the 'cool guy' in the clique - calling out another for non-delivery of goods...and this is the response he got?

Remember Buffy-fan making a point that he had a problem with a long-term boarder that he got no support over, because he wasn't part of the 'in-crowd'?

Whether true or not, we all denied it could be possible, and claimed that we always support fellow boarders, irrespective of their 'coolness'.

I'm thinking now he had a point. Get your sh!te together, please....you're currently embarrassing me. meh