• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Is anyone in contact with newkingintown? I haven't heard from him since he PM'd me an :takeit: for a CGC 9.8 Magnus 1 a month ago. I see he hasn't posted since September 19 either.

So are we adding him the list? hm

I would at least email him, he doesn't "hang" on the boards a whole lot. but since no PM to get the email, who knows.

I was able to see that he has read the several PMs that I have sent him over the past month. So, notice isn't apparently an issue like I thought it might be.

10/18/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

Cap FFreak

(added 10/11/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Herald2Galactus

(Inaugural Member & 1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Joker-Fish

(added 8/9/07)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

newkingintown

(added 10/18/07)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

:sumo:

who did cap freak stiff? According to the kudos he's buying up the joint which sickens me as obviously this whole thread means nothing as people are dealing with him. I guess money beats principle everytime here.

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

Cap FFreak

(added 10/11/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Herald2Galactus

Joker-Fish

(added 8/9/07)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

newkingintown

(added 10/18/07)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

who did cap freak stiff? According to the kudos he's buying up the joint which sickens me as obviously this whole thread means nothing as people are dealing with him. I guess money beats principle everytime here.

I backed out of a dealwith ComicDey. Those 2 purchases were planned begore 10/11 and I did not wanted to get reported to this list again soI paid for them as planned.

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

Cap FFreak

(added 10/11/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Herald2Galactus

Joker-Fish

(added 8/9/07)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

newkingintown

(added 10/18/07)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

I backed out of a dealwith ComicDey. Those 2 purchases were planned begore 10/11 and I did not wanted to get reported to this list again soI paid for them as planned.

Just to be clear, the comics that Cap_FFreak had :takeit: from me were not paid for at any time by Cap_FFreak. I was frustrated as I had already sold one of the book to Deamentia in my sales thread, but Cap_FFreak said he wanted it, so Deamentia and I said no problem. Cap_FFreak told me that he had bought one on ebay for .99 cents and when I pm'd about payment on the other comic at a later date, he indicated that he'd bought one from another boardie. This was later recanted by Cap_FFreak and he started an apology thread. I have since sold the comics to another board member. Cap_Freek is not on my bad guy list, but hopefully has learned to make good on his transactions and will make good on future purchases

Everyone can take the information for what it is and deal with those you choose.......Cheers

I don't quite know how Cap_FFreak will get off this list, as there is no one to pay to make the deal right at this point.

Maybe if he donates money to charity....or helps an old lady across the street, or volunteers in an elderly home for a week....

Come to think of it, I have no idea how anyone can get off the list at this point. I just know how people get on there.

Mantra time...

Make good on your deals......treat people fairly, and communicate.

He had a long standing want list with me from before the comicday incident.

I was holding stuff for him until he could pay.

Well, did he pay or is the question moot?? :makepoint:

Enabler.

so we should take him off the list since people are dealing with him anyway? Well lighthouse will be making his reappearance on the boards any day now and we will all jump at buying trades from him.

so we should take him off the list since people are dealing with him anyway? Well lighthouse will be making his reappearance on the boards any day now and we will all jump at buying trades from him.

Yeah, the ones he owes me money for meh

Enabler.

Well if I refused to sell them after agreeing to wouldn't I get on the list?

Catch 22... :baiting:

Enabler.

We if I refused to sell them after agreeing to wouldn't I get on the list?

Catch 22... :baiting:

Hope Derek Roy gets injured