• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Well, Henchman emailed me today and said the XM 101 was sent. Hopefully, all a non-issue on my end.

Did he say anything else? Why he wasn't responding to PM's or emails? Because I still haven't heard a peep out of him and he cashed my check over a week ago ...

Well, Henchman emailed me today and said the XM 101 was sent. Hopefully, all a non-issue on my end.

Too bad to hear Connor came up short with you. Good kid, but does sound like a case of

"the eyes getting bigger than the budget syndrome."

Great for you, but Henchman never emailed me about the $120+ he owes me, put his sorry self on the list, it's been well over a month and my patience has run out...

Hey doc, I'm just reporting what I've heard. I fully understand he's got some other accounts to settle as well, and the comic isn't here yet so I'm not suggesting removal. Just reporting. Sorry to hear you're having some headaches as well though.

Too bad to hear Connor came up short with you. Good kid, but does sound like a case of

Great for you, but Henchman never emailed me about the $120+ he owes me, put his sorry self on the list, it's been well over a month and my patience has run out...

dc0317dd.gif

dc0317dd.gif

I've heard all I need to know, I've been shafted and that ain't cool! :mad:

hulksmash.gif

dc0317dd.gif

I've heard all I need to know, I've been shafted and that ain't cool! :mad:

hulksmash.gif

:baiting:

An update in regards to the Henchman situation - I received a very short email on Friday from him saying that his wife would ship me the Swamp Thing's, and he would ship me the GL. He ended it by saying "sorry for the delay", but didn't give any explanation in regards as to why he dropped off the face of the earth or what was going on.

I received the 4 Swamp Thing books today - they were sent loose in a priority mail flat rate envelope without any sort of protection, but by some miracle they weren't damaged. The books are about the grade he said they would be in.

I haven't received my two inexpensive books from Henchman yet....but they may have been mailed out. My pm's asking for status have been read, but not responded to. My total bill was $15 shipped for 2 books, so we'll see what happens. I was slow in sending a check (paypal is so much easier) so I'm not too worried about it.

ThatOneGuy just inquired about some books in my FS thread. Anyone what happened for him to be added ?

I think he's another age-limit poster boy. :grin:

It was 20 bucks that I wanted to spend on something else, and I haven't bought anything from the people on my WTB threads because they don't have what I want, or they don't offer me a price that I like. Am i not entitled to the right to say no to a deal?

It was 20 bucks that I wanted to spend on something else, and I haven't bought anything from the people on my WTB threads because they don't have what I want, or they don't offer me a price that I like. Am i not entitled to the right to say no to a deal?
I believe you placed an :takeit: greamlin in a FS thread (s) Forum deals will be hard for you to come by unless. um, you can get pirate to remove you from the list.

This is not a democracy nor the North American justice system. You have no rights. This forum is only as solid as the word of the people who participate in it. As of now, yours means nothing.

This is not a democracy nor the North American justice system. You have no rights. This forum is only as solid as the word of the people who participate in it. As of now, yours means nothing.

:roflmao:

Man, that's rough...!! :(

That's fine, but don't go around misinforming people about me. We ALL know that i backed out of a deal after saying i wanted something. It was $20, and I'm done trying to fight people over it. To be honest, I think it's pretty darn funny that people keep on bringing this up. I love reading your guys responses. It's very entertaining. Let me know if and when something changes.